What Is This Piece Of Equipment?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Bebobb

You can't get like me
Reaction score
Okay, so the president of my lfocal aquarium club has made this piece of equipment. If we can guess what it is by the next meeting, we either get 1lb. of his home-made cichlid food (which is truly amazing), or 1 dozen of his wifes cookies. When I fist looked at it, plants came no mind, but I honestly have no idea what it is for. Here is the image:

010ntj.jpg

Haha, I have no clue on it, but I doubt that either of those are correct. He also said that if no one figures out what it is, then the most creative answer wins...

Are you sure it is a peice of equipment for keeping fish or is he into a bit of bondage. Ha.

If you look in the gallery you will see pictures of a device of my design that can be used in the aquarium hobby. If you are the first to tell me what it will be used for before the February meeting, you will win a prize. If no one guesses the correct answer, the most original answer will win the prize. The prize will be 1 lb. of my own formula cichlid food, or a container of earthworm flakes, or 1 doz of Gail's cookies.

That's all he tells us about it. I sure am stuped, maybe someone else will come along and know what it is. I sure hope he doesn't bring it to the meeting, because that kinda worries me about going!

i think its to pierce holes in food to stuff other food in

Maybe it something to do with gravel? (somehow) .. You know the text under a avatar? Where do you edit it?

Maybe it something to do with gravel? (somehow) .. You know the text under a avatar? Where do you edit it?

Maybe you use it somehow to wash the gravel?

And you have to have 1200 posts to be able to edit it.

Yeh thats what I was thinking but why the spikes?

Ah ok. I've got some posting to do then ey. :unsure:

the side bits

clamp whatever in

Most reactions

Back