What is the meanest fish you've owned?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

well, i did at one point say Jambo was, but its got to be the kribs after having fry *woah!!* that daddy is well ard!!

Have to be what I have now, Marginatus Piranha. In the past it was proberly one tiger barb that chased EVERYTHING.

Red Zebra, who is now rehomed. I have one left, and he's going to have to go too...

Common plec who i had to get rid of would beat up anything even when food wasnt available lol attacked my birchir numerous times and even attempted to catch a gourami :blink:
Or a severum i had a while back when he was small was great nice and peaceful but when he got bigger dear god all hell broke loose nothing was safe apart from the plec these two fought each other non stop it was mad how no blood was drawn was beyond me lol the severum went back.

i have one neon that refuses to shoal with its buddies, Just sits in the middle of the tank giving the gouramis and barbs attitude. I fear one day they will grow tired of the little fella, but until that day he is the hardest neon in the world. chases a 4 inch plec away from a wafer, then wont eat the wafer. nuts.

In the past : A betta. o_O;
Right now : nothing, all my fishes are peaceful :)
in the future : eventually, my loaches will reach adulthood, and so will my cray.

.__.

My bolivian ram. Im pretty sure hes the one who tore up both of my angels, it was pretty nasty. I still dont know if one will survive, he took out a larhe chunk of the upper lip/jaw.

1 of our golden panchax killifish is the meanest we have.
Had to remove it from our main tank b/c it started to harass the bolivian ram.
It's now in a 10gal w/ some platy. Was more platy in the tank, but for some reason, just got it into his head to start harassing the orange ones. The blue ones aren't bothered though *shrugs*

my old cobra pike... beautiful fish but what a nasty bugger towards other fish I'm sure he attacked them for fun rather than territorial reasons. never the less he remained on his own, I hope hes doing better with a nicelady cobra in his new home in blackpool :hyper:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back