What I have to say for the forum and future plans.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Also, yesterday I went to my friend's house and saw she has about 3 unused 15-30g fish tanks, but I couldn't bring them home cause the car I came in was small. I'll go in a bigger car next time to pick them up.

Last edited:
Is there any chance I could put a divider in my 10g betta tank and add another male in one side? My first Betta has made me obsessed; After I do this I'll get a betta sorority.

Is there any chance I could put a divider in my 10g betta tank and add another male in one side? My first Betta has made me obsessed; After I do this I'll get a betta sorority.
People do that, but I have to think it's stressful for them, seeing a rival all the time that they can't reach or drive away. Why not just get another 5g? They aren't that expensive. I've got a spare one I'd give you, but you're kind of far away.

People do that, but I have to think it's stressful for them, seeing a rival all the time that they can't reach or drive away. Why not just get another 5g? They aren't that expensive. I've got a spare one I'd give you, but you're kind of far away.
They are here. I got my 55g for RM 70. I can get a 5g for RM 70 lol

Fairly normal. How many do you have, again?
3 at the mo. I am getting 9 in total. I just found out all my fish are babies. The betta is 1.9 inches(and adults are 2.5-3.1 inches) and my rummies are 1 inch, also the black neons. I'll try putting shrimp in the community tank, so since they are growing up with them maybe they won't eat them when they are adults(currently their mouths are teeny tiny small)

Ok so moved the black neons to the community tank. But when I feed them the tetras are used to it and immediately go to the top and finish the food so the black neons don't get anything. Btw, does anyone know how to blanch veggies for fish?

Would it be ok to keep my Betta in the 1/2 gallon while I move the shrimps in his tank and quarantine the next 6 black neons in the QT tank?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back