What Happened To Emmsy?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeeeeeez, i despair for some people. So she put a few untruths up on your computer screens? Over the Interwebs? Oh no :(

it's not that big a deal. :lol:

There will always be speculation when somebody disappears off the forum and you dont know why. Its only natural for people to do that. Personally i have no idea what has gone on but this decision on reinstatement needs nipping in the bud quick so people can move on.
Bring her back and lets just get on. oooooo my 700th post!

Yes give the sheep their shephard back, and all the rule breaking will be forgotten

cant really see the prob, so she fibbed,,,shes a great person to chat to and always has an awnser wetheror not its from her mouth or internet so what shes helped people with problems and thats what were here for :unsure:

Will this mean that everyone that causes problems, lies or whatever just has to say sorry to have their posting rights reinstated/ban lifted.

Surely the whole point of these is to stop the weirdos posting on the forum in the first place.

What amuses me most is that some of the people campaigning for Emmsy to come back slagged her off in the first place. I love the internet so two faced!

People will form impressions on false information. Then another piece comes along and they form another. People dont know what to think and some will be confused. You cant blame someone for taking an opinion on what someone has written,its natural. Best to just wait and i'm sure she'll explain everything fairly. Its not as if shes murdered someone is it, its just text at the end of the day. Chill i say. :good:

i think this is a bit OTT, the lass deserves a second chance. i was given one, i learned from it. Human rights people.

Not exactly harmless.

She posed as a vet and gave out vetinary advice to people over this forum and even recommended treatments when she didn't really know what she was doing :/ .

But that's my only concern and I guess it's in the past now, she can't do that again.

Will this mean that everyone that causes problems, lies or whatever just has to say sorry to have their posting rights reinstated/ban lifted.

Surely the whole point of these is to stop the weirdos posting on the forum in the first place.

What amuses me most is that some of the people campaigning for Emmsy to come back slagged her off in the first place. I love the internet so two faced!

i agree!!!at the end of the the day she broke the rules she has to suffer the consequences!

i hink its ridicioulus if people are campainging for her to come back.

its sick what she did and completely out of order.

she did it for attention and credit for the rescue and curing of sick animals which she had nothing to do with, i mean come on thats awful!

i wouldnt waste my time with her!

Not exactly harmless.

She posed as a vet and gave out vetinary advice to people over this forum and even recommended treatments when she didn't really know what she was doing :/

apparently, she really was a vet. :good:

Oh right, ok then whatever. :lol:

Not exactly harmless.

She posed as a vet and gave out vetinary advice to people over this forum and even recommended treatments when she didn't really know what she was doing :/ .

But that's my only concern and I guess it's in the past now, she can't do that again.

have to agree, slight difference between saying 'i am a hobbyist and this is what i recommend' and saying 'i am a vet and this is what i recommend'

clearly people will take the advice differently.

Not exactly harmless.

Yes, and what is the point in having rules if your going to allow it for one person. If you break them for one you will have to do so for the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back