What Happened To Emmsy?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

rival

Reaction score
I was on a couple of months back, and there was a vet on here called emmsy. What happened to her? I've searched the posts and she seems to have vanished

yeah. I wasn't a member of this forum then, but she seemed to really know her stuff. I was impressed the way she started big debates and everything

na! think you got that wrong mate. there is no way she could have known so much medicine stuff and language without being a real vet

She was exposed to be a liar posted pics from animal welfare site etc and was caught out lying what some people will do for attention hey. Ever since that day she was caught out she comes online to look but doesnt post weird freak!

She was exposed to be a liar posted pics from animal welfare site etc and was caught out lying what some people will do for attention hey. Ever since that day she was caught out she comes online to look but doesnt post weird freak!

if that is true, then yeah....wierd freak. How did she get so much knowledge? really convincing.

The internet is a mass of information mate not hard to google stuff etc. She was caught out on the puppy naming thread from one site then the so called scissors to the rabbit ears thread. She also posted about a huge tank she was having built which you could clearly see was all lies so she vanished but still logs on to haunt us lol!

The internet is a mass of information mate not hard to google stuff etc. She was caught out on the puppy naming thread from one site then the so called scissors to the rabbit ears thread. She also posted about a huge tank she was having built which you could clearly see was all lies so she vanished but still logs on to haunt us lol!

carlsberg don't do ISP's.....LOL. Well don't I feel like a fool. I was totally taken in

carlsberg don't do ISP's.....LOL. Well don't I feel like a fool. I was totally taken in

A lot of people were, don't feel bad. It would be nice though, if she could she could just hold her hands up, I would respect her more if she did and we could all move on and just have a laugh about it, cos right now, it's a bit weird freak yes

She was pleasant to have on the forum, and that's what's important to me.
At least on this forum she did no harm, so I don't think anyone should disrespect her here...regardless of who she/he is.

Obviously she/he has some big issues to do something like this, but I see nothing to suggest that they are a bad person or anything.

----------------
Now playing: Queens of the Stone Age - Make It Wit Chu
via FoxyTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back