What Happened To Emmsy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her posting has been disabled due to being caught out on several occaisions for fasle representation
and rule breaking namely
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
BigC
 
A lot of people were, don't feel bad. It would be nice though, if she could she could just hold her hands up, I would respect her more if she did and we could all move on and just have a laugh about it.

I Agree with this, i think we should at the very least let her explain herself.
 
Lol this is pretty interesting, does anyone have a link to where she got caught?

They were deleted, she did pm me this morning to say she isn't allowed to post but would love to put her side of the story I said I would be more than happy to explain it, if she tells me what it is!
 
I wondered why she was checking forum but not posting. she was good to have on here bar the dodgy posts cos she alwasys responded pretty quickly. I would like to hear her side as well
 
i'm pretty sure she gave me good advice before.i'm a person who believes everyone deserves a second chance.
 
mad one. I hope she does reply via Mel. Would be interesting to see what she has to say for her / himself. I can't imagine she is a bloke though, but then, oh I don't know ....whatever :blink: :blink: :crazy:
 
i dont think she was all bad, i think she just got carried away with her self, just makes her a liar not a bad person :), but she gave a lot of people a lot of advice, whether it was from WWW or not she still helped, i for one was gutted when she was found to be making stuff up, but it didnt hurt anyone

shelagh
 
She has replied and I can now see what happened but not why, that is for her to explain I suppose. I've asked BigC if he'll let me copy and paste word for word what she has said, I didn't want to go breaking forum rules myself and get banned too! But I do have the info and it does seem very feasible. I have pretty much begged BigC to see fit to give her a 2nd chance, I know we all want her back, even if it's to let her put her side of the story, even murderers are allowed to do that! C'mon mods, let be reasonable human beings, Emmsy seems to have been through quite a lot.
 
mad one. I hope she does reply via Mel. Would be interesting to see what she has to say for her / himself. I can't imagine she is a bloke though, but then, oh I don't know ....whatever :blink: :blink: :crazy:

pretty sure shes a woman..in lots of threads she posted pictures of herself..she even did one topic purely on her photo.
i dont think i ever read anything she posted other than that.
 
your all saying how nice she was but how do you know if everything she was purporting to be was a lie not a good start to having a friendship is it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top