What Happened To Emmsy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if shes only sorry she got caught i dont see her being let back on. :unsure:
 
I'm just quoting the post above from ace. If thats not true it shouldnt be posted as it misleads people.
 
I'm just quoting the post above from ace. If thats not true it shouldnt be posted as it misleads people.

I just saw that is in actual quotes but I have no idea why or where that came from :unsure:
 
I'm just quoting the post above from ace. If thats not true it shouldnt be posted as it misleads people.

:rolleyes:


jesus.... it's a line from a song!!!!

think people are getting a bit out of hand with this now. i appreciate it'd be nice to hear emmsy's side of things to get some resolution but at the same time if we never know then it really doesn't matter that much. it's just a forum!! :rolleyes:
 
I'm just quoting the post above from ace. If thats not true it shouldnt be posted as it misleads people.

I just saw that is in actual quotes but I have no idea why or where that came from :unsure:

Oh god................read my second post, "With help from Rihanna", Its a song. CATCH UP :D

It was on at the time of posting, so much hype over one person. Dosent matter that much really we still have some very knowledgeable people on here who dont suffer from schitzophrenia (spelling :P)
 
Fine if you want to use a line from a song. Just note not everybody reads smash hits!
 
OK. OK
Emma has contacted myself with a view of puting her case on the record, I have passed her correspondance upstairs for Mod review and they will decide the eventual outcome. She comes across as being very apologetic and remorseful and wishes to make a formal apology not just to the Mods but to the forum as a whole. The way I see it is, she may have done wrong told a few lies broke a few rules to make herself look good infront of others, but she didn't kill anyone. So if she does get reinstated lets hear her side of the story and not be so judgemental prior to the event. If she fouls up a second time then she knows the consequences more than anyone. So lets not turn this into a witch-hunt and give the girl a fair hearing.
Regards
BigC
 
ok guys see you all have an oppinion but why not let sleeping dogs lie eh :good:
its so easy to grill people when they cant defend themselves,
looks like a law court here :unsure:
innocent until proven guilty and whos judge dury and excutioner?wow glad this was not something major :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top