What Happened To Emmsy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloo put the vet register up and she wasn't listed on it.
 
Were they the wrong treatments then. If so thats an error on her part but if she just passed info on from another source, web , book etc then thats not so much of a problem . I'm not disagreeing with you geo i see your point of view but if shes warned about this not do it again and be reinstated with a second chance maybe she'll think twice about it before getting a ban proper.
 
Is she a vet or not?

*Is confused*

PiltdownPaul: whether the advice works or not is not the point, she still could have got the info from an unreliable source.
 
So? I broke some rules, and got a temporary ban for it.

Surely everyone deserves a 2nd chance? :good:

Is she a vet or not?

*Is confused*

she claims she used to be one, but is currently out of a job. :good:
 
Were they the wrong treatments then. If so thats an error on her part but if she just passed info on from another source, web , book etc then thats not so much of a problem . I'm not disagreeing with you geo i see your point of view but if shes warned about this not do it again and be reinstated with a second chance maybe she'll think twice about it before getting a ban proper.


she broke the rules and has to suffer the consequences like the rest of us!

she posed to be someone she is not and what she did is quite sick!
its mad!
 
Some members have been banned for far less and no I don't think she should come back.
 
So what did she lie about then? I thought the whole issue was that she's not a vet, but if she is/was (doesn't matter as long as she has the training) then what's the issue?
 
So what did she lie about then? I thought the whole issue was that she's not a vet, but if she is/was (doesn't matter as long as she has the training) then what's the issue?

she pretented that she had rescued and helped these animals

and even showed pictuires from various websites of injured animals and claimed that these werew the ones, so wasnt just the fact claiming to be a vet.

i think its sick and she is twisted.

its mad that people are actually supporting her :crazy:
 
OMG people can't we just wait and see what she has to say if she is allowed to do so? You are all making very big assumptions 'she isn't a vet' 'she is a vet' 'she gave good advice' 'she made it up and hoped for the best' but all these things you're saying are pointless because she can't reply to them. It's just a soap box this thread, it's not getting anybody anywhere. And it's true what Miss W said, it IS just a forum. The only reason I'm involved is because Emmsy pm'd me and I agreed to take a small part in it down to the fact I am curious and I have the time on my hands at the moment after my operation to give her a bit of support. If she turns out to be genuine I made a good judgment and if she turns out to be another product of the internet asylum I am no worse off. But I think this is out of control and should have stopped at BigC's last post really, what he said, read it again - the decision will take some time and this thread could get boring before it becomes productive in any way whatsoever. Plus imagine how she feels if she's telling the truth and she can't reply to anything here, how frustrating that must be... I think the thread should stop really, for now. Can it be locked? Out of respect for the fact that she isn't here to at least put her side to it.
 
Better shoot every door to door saleman who tells you his vacuum cleaner is best when maybe it isnt. Make a decision and shoot him at the door. And lets get this locked. well said mermaid mel
 
she pretented that she had rescued and helped these animals

and even showed pictuires from various websites of injured animals and claimed that these werew the ones, so wasnt just the fact claiming to be a vet.

i think its sick and she is twisted.

its mad that people are actually supporting her
I agree.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top