What do you drive?

Here is what I drive Monday -Friday from 6 AM to 6PM
 

Attachments

  • clear3.webp
    clear3.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 114
Hey, I think I've ridden in the back seat of that car before.....on several ocassions... LOL
 
I brought my new toy about 3 weeks ago BMW Z3 2.8 :wub: :wub: it is fantastic, at the moment I'am driving it everywhere. It is almost Indentical to the pic below.
 

Attachments

  • _z37.webp
    _z37.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 122
check this out, i bought this over the summer and had it heavily modified. its a 2002 corvette z06.
 

Attachments

  • 294811_4_full.webp
    294811_4_full.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 153
Yeah, alright guyz stop showin' off, heres my ferrari enzo. Gotta lov' dat baby purr... :P

rt02enzo1.jpg
 
In one way its mine, in another way, it is not really. My uncle owns it in europe however, he is keeping it until im older because he can't trust me with it! It supposed to be some present thing that came with one of those big keys. He is a worker in germany that designs the shells of cars and all. I am just admiring pictures now, thats just one pic I found on the net, not the real thing.
 
thats a nasty car man...ive invested thousands into mine to upgrade the engine. it runs 600hp from the wheels which is pretty damn fast, i hardly ever drive it. enzo's are hard to come by in the US, i never see them.
 
I think they are quite common in the UK, I have only seen very few in AUST. But my car I drive now is just a simply suzuki liana. The one with rear, front and side spoilers, heres a pic, but this is not a pic of my real one - just I found on the net. I will try and get a real pic of it soon, just to proove.

liana_sedan.640.jpg
 
i just looked up the enzo, it retails for about 650,000$$$$....and runs about 660hp...hehe, my z06 cost 1/6 the price and puts out almost as much power.
 
you seem to be as enzo crazy as I am. good to see too! :D :thumbs:

enzo_200x150_14.jpg

F60_Enzo-Ferrari.jpg

enzo.jpg

enzoferrari-web.jpg

34-1.jpg

enzo_abertura.jpg

Enzo_yellow.jpg

Ferrari_Enzo.jpg

enzo.jpg

_38371437_ferrarienzo300_pa.jpg
 

Most reactions

Back
Top