What Did You Do When Your Dearest/most Expensive Fish Passed Away?

The only fish I've ever became attached to was my community betta, calzaghe [I thought it sounded a bit asian lol] My dad told me he had died when he picked me up frm school, I asked him if I could get a 5g on my desk next to my laptop [Where I live]

I'm dreading the day my guppy that looks like an endler goes :(
 
i wrapped my 2ft arowana up really well and put it in the bin i was extremly gutted too people may not agree with this but what else could i have done with a 2ft fish
 
I was gutted when my favourite female mollie died, especially as she got swim bladder which was distressing for me as well as her - she was a beautiful banana colour and had huge pretty eyes. Ive got mollies since, but theyre nothing like her!

I also was upset when my beloved marbled hatchet died, I loved him

I dread superdude - my plecy going too...infact, I dread most of them going! Arrghh why do I do this to myself!
 
was a puffer

i cried for a whole day =[

so sad, you get attached
 

Most reactions

Back
Top