What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I went to a Reptle Expo because some guy in the local FB group was there selling koi angel fish. OMG! They are spectacular! Then I saw an ad in the same FB group for some very nice fake logs and persuaded the seller to deliver because I was busy swapping out water in my 125 Gallon tanks. And now I am getting ready to watch the SF 49ers kick some Eagle butt.
GO NINERS!

Was just doing some knife throwing. Haven't done that in a while, so I was pretty happy when I nailed a bulls eye from 25ft.
But how many throws did it take to hit the bullseye? :lol:

Yesterday I was pioneer woman picking up firewood. Had a tree trimming company near me that had 3 lots full of wood he'd hauled home, I had the stove installed after the brown outs in 2011 when my electric heat with its huge bill was off due to no power.

After 2 rounds of carpenter ants attacked my porch from the guy's natural hazard I talked the tree guy into basically free firewood if I pick it up myself. He's moved but still trying to clear one of those lots. I own chainsaw and a hatchet.
I got lucky and my new tree guy had been over there cutting up firewood to sell and left a bunch of split wood, I just had to fill up the back of my chevy. I am keeping wood out of the dump and having free heat. It works for me, and it keeps me in shape. When we had snow-mageddon in Feb 2021 I had a pot of water on one burner on top and a pot of stew on the other. I had no power for 26 hours, fish on battery powered air pumps.

Yesterday I was pioneer woman picking up firewood. Had a tree trimming company near me that had 3 lots full of wood he'd hauled home, I had the stove installed after the brown outs in 2011 when my electric heat with its huge bill was off due to no power.

After 2 rounds of carpenter ants attacked my porch from the guy's natural hazard I talked the tree guy into basically free firewood if I pick it up myself. He's moved but still trying to clear one of those lots. I own chainsaw and a hatchet.
I got lucky and my new tree guy had been over there cutting up firewood to sell and left a bunch of split wood, I just had to fill up the back of my chevy. I am keeping wood out of the dump and having free heat. It works for me, and it keeps me in shape. When we had snow-mageddon in Feb 2021 I had a pot of water on one burner on top and a pot of stew on the other. I had no power for 26 hours, fish on battery powered air pumps.
She’s got a chainsaw and a hatchet too ! Do NOT give this woman any lip !

Where I have lived for over ten years we've never had a power outage of more than a couple of hours and that is rare. I also have a battery backup that is normally used for computers that covers my pumps and heat but not really sure how long it would last but figure at least a couple of hours.

Still, since my main filtration is under gravel driven by air pumps, I'm interested in the battery air pumps. Any chance you could give a link to what you use?

You GO, GIRL!

It's Sunday
Football playoffs are on the tube
What do you think I'm doing ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back