What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Oh cool! Is it your own song your making or are you going off another song?
An original composition. It's a piece that's been kicking around in my head for a few years but I finally decided to do something with it. Been a long time since I've gotten so wrapped up in my music I forgot to eat. Good fun. :)

I got a juniper bow roughed out! Once I get the wood bending a little bit, I'll have to wait until it warms up enough to back it with sinew. Plenty of other projects to work on in the mean time. Building bows makes me happy. 😁 😁 😁
View attachment 310138
I love this, so manly!.

Young Davros thought he would build a raised panel kitchen mostly with hand tools- young Davros was an idiot...

I love this, so manly!.

Young Davros thought he would build a raised panel kitchen mostly with hand tools- young Davros was an idiot...
Young Davros and I have similar experience with home improvement projects, it sounds like. :lol:

Young Davros watched Babylon 5. My kitchen was kept very simple, Only took 2 years and it is still very simple

Young Davros and I have similar experience with home improvement projects, it sounds like. :lol:
Its not like I didn't have all the tools I was just into collecting old tools and somehow thought the challenge worthy. It was I that was unworthy.
The trees came off my property, so off to the mill. Once dry cut plane glue clamp to build up the panels- well, nothing dries perfectly flat. Lookup "winding stick", that and a hand plane to flatten the panel.... just the start...

Zathros! my fave!
Darn, I thought it was Davros. Been too long since I watched Babylon 5. I do have the DVDs, just don't have the time.

Woodworking starting with a tree is VERY ambitious. I have this Home Depot around the corner

Building a statistics website for a BOINC team.

Bought us a house. Moving within months

Attachments

• 20230131_183017.jpg
    20230131_183017.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 12

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back