What are you doing today?

I hate when that happens.

One time going home from work it was like 35 degrees and a cop claimed I was speeding when I was going the speed limit. He claimed he had been skidding trying to catch up to me (he waited until I was like half mile past before turning to follow) and I swear it took everything to keep my mouth shut. He only gave me a warning though. Think he was hoping I'd take the bait and then give me a ticket.
Yep it happens. Some cops are like that. They just pull you over to see if you are doing anything wrong 🤣
Common trick question to get you to admit: "Do you know why I pulled you over?"
I always answer no. Even if I know I was speeding or something.

Yep it happens. Some cops are like that. They just pull you over to see if you are doing anything wrong 🤣
Common trick question to get you to admit: "Do you know why I pulled you over?"
I always answer no. Even if I know I was speeding or something.
It was just weird because I drove by and I was going maybe 35-37mph in a 35mph zone. The cop flashed his dash lights and I thought it was because I left my high beams on. I turned off my high beams and kept on going.

Exactly. I almost debated reporting the incident, but as it was the town next to mine and I travel to that town frequently, I decided against it.
I got a ticket for doing 40 in a 25 while doing a nice normal speed turn many years ago. I knew the cop always sat there, I wasn't speeding, I talked to mom in law about fighting the ticket, as she was a dispatcher. She suggested I just pay it, or I'd get a lot more tickets. So I paid it.

I got a ticket for doing 40 in a 25 while doing a nice normal speed turn many years ago. I knew the cop always sat there, I wasn't speeding, I talked to mom in law about fighting the ticket, as she was a dispatcher. She suggested I just pay it, or I'd get a lot more tickets. So I paid it.
I got a ticket claiming I was going 40 in a 25 and I wanted to fight it but I was leaving for college in like two weeks and didn't want to deal with the hassle. Or tell my parents. So I just paid it. Still ended up with two points on my license but they went away pretty quickly.

I got a ticket claiming I was going 40 in a 25 and I wanted to fight it but I was leaving for college in like two weeks and didn't want to deal with the hassle. Or tell my parents. So I just paid it. Still ended up with two points on my license but they went away pretty quickly.
Thats another thing. I can't risk getting points. I still have my probationary license so if I get points than I have to do driving school or something like that. That would be a big pain.

Thats another thing. I can't risk getting points. I still have my probationary license so if I get points than I have to do driving school or something like that. That would be a big pain.
Fair enough. I was like 18 at the time and already had my license since I was 16. So no probationary period or driving school if I got two points. I think if I had gotten more I would have been screwed though.

Fair enough. I was like 18 at the time and already had my license since I was 16. So no probationary period or driving school if I got two points. I think if I had gotten more I would have been screwed though.
NJ is annoying. I could only get my permit at 17 and then my probationary license after 6 months. I'm 18 now and I'm stuck with the probationary till June I think.

I was 19 and had had my license for 3 years so no probationary. I have noticed this doesn't happen to me as much since I cleared about age 40. Even when I owned a Toyota Supra Turbo, lol.

I was 19 and had had my license for 3 years so no probationary. I have noticed this doesn't happen to me as much since I cleared about age 40. Even when I owned a Toyota Supra Turbo, lol.
Fair. I always look like ten years younger than I am so I try to not be a jerk while driving. One because I don't like being a jerk while driving and two, I don't need people thinking I'm a punk teenager when I haven't been a teenager in almost fifteen years.

My school computer restricted your video (which doesn't necessarily mean there's anything wrong with it; it's a new filter system and they're still working out the kinks). What's it called and who is the artist? I'd love to share some examples with my kids.
Huh that's weird... Wonder why it was restricted. As Connor said, he is completely clean. Although his music can sometimes be a bit intense.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back