What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I’m up at 6:30 most days :( the joys of living with a mini man 👨 I need to eat more, I’m far too skinny.. 8am is too early for breakfast so I skip it and then forget to eat :)
I live with a mini man... He's my brother and very interesting... Emphasis on "interesting" 🤣
I'm perfect weight cause then when it hits lunch time after skipping my breakfast I devour the refrigerator... So I fast I guess in the morning and then eat a lot... So it evens out 😅

Just try doing a shake in the morning! My mom has been doing that more and more and forcing me to chug them in the morning even though I don't want to eat breakfast for some strange reason...

Right now I'm procrastinating on my schoolwork but thinking about doing it but stuck in this position in front of my tank unsure if I should move

You guys eat? Crazy 😂
All im running on is a cheese and meat sandwich that I had maybe 30 minutes ago
But yes, we eat...... Sometimes though I dont. Like one day I was soooo nauseas I literally didnt eat throughout the whole day.

Omg you’ve done a me today! If I’m out working I don’t usually eat til 2:30 ish
This morning I had my lunch for breakfast on the way to my first property shoot :) we swapped 🙌
You people wildin. I eat 3 square meals a day plus some if I worked out or practiced basketball.

You people wildin. I eat 3 square meals a day plus some if I worked out or practiced basketball.
Well see, let me put it this way... You are actually normal. We all have several interesting issues

Maybe I should set an alarm for breakfast lunch and tea 😂
How are you not starving in the morning? When I wake up, first thing I think of is that I get to eat breakfast.

Well see, let me put it this way... You are actually normal. We all have several interesting issues
I know several “normal” (define that) people that don’t eat breakfast. I just don’t see how people do it. :lol:

How are you not starving in the morning? When I wake up, first thing I think of is that I get to eat breakfast.

I know several “normal” (define that) people that don’t eat breakfast. I just don’t see how people do it. :lol:
I like breakfast when my stomach isn't hurting and it's not 10am by the time I'm like: "Ya know, breakfast sounds really good now" 🤣

I’m starving now 😂 all this talk about food.. sometimes I’ll have a bowl of porridge in the winter if I’ve got a long drive to do..
I think it’s something to do with different metabolisms and one size just doesn’t fit all :)

Now I'm just listening to music... Cause why not lol
(Don't worry I did work already lol)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back