What are you doing today?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Picked up this absolutely massive pumpkin the other day
03D457B3-DC8B-41B0-9106-21FC8D9BB81C.jpeg

(Size 11.5 US slide just for reference)

Starting with html. Ive heard its the best for beginners. Then I will move on to some harder ones.
Once I'm done with college I hope to get a job as a developer and save some money for law school. I don't want debt. My mom just finished paying off her law school loans. It took her 25 years!
It took me 10 years to pay off a speeding fine. £5 a week.

Delivery day today......and Fred had better appreciate it too.

AquaEl Leddy 75 aquarium (27 gallons) plus all the bits and pieces. Still awaiting a stand mat, so til that comes I am not assembling or setting anything up. Likely to be spending all day tomorrow doing it all. I have a bathroom full of bottled water, a filter thats been cooking in the 53 gallon for months....so Fred can be shifted across to his new super sized home on Sunday. A 2 inch fish in 27 gallons.....he will have more space than I do.

No matter what day or what room... She always finds me and lays on my feet in the morning! I'm not joking lol
20221007_092403.jpg

Oof! It's being your family to work day at my dad's job so he's gonna take us there sometime after noon.
I also came up with a song idea (ik lame) but usually I hate everything I do or make and this I feel confident about somewhat so we shall see... Now don't expect me to share it here at all :ninja:

No joke I did the "what's the worst year of your life filter" and the first one was 2021 and the second one was the year I was born... 🤣🤣🤣

Tidied up the tank a little today and put in the small piece of wood that’s no longer releasing tannins looking good but now after some rocks to make caves for the CPDs when they arrive..
Out of interest, has anyone here ever kept them? I’m reading that they sometimes have trouble acclimating mainly due to ph changes and or parasites. Also does anyone know who stocks Ehsa products?

Most reactions

Back