What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The problem with short shorts on men are the bits that dangle....

No...not THOSE :rolleyes:

The bits that dangle are the extra large mansize pockets that always hang below the hemline of short shorts....especially when the bloke wearing them has stuffed his car keys in the pocket...that just looks weird

They look totally stupid. Same with skinny jeans imo
I agree, I absolutely despise short shorts.

But rolled shorts are clutch. Can’t have your shorts going down past your knees.

I wish knickers would make a comeback. I loved them back in my climbing days. A men's catalog I get has capris for men but they just look a bit womanly for my taste. I NEVER wear shorts. Nobody wants to see an old man's bony knees. Well, off to the pond now and I'll just roll up my pant legs if I have to get into the cat tails.

Smoky sunrise at home
10267448-D111-4142-96F3-4943CEE60D20.jpeg

The problem with short shorts on men are the bits that dangle....

No...not THOSE :rolleyes:

The bits that dangle are the extra large mansize pockets that always hang below the hemline of short shorts....especially when the bloke wearing them has stuffed his car keys in the pocket...that just looks weird
Actually the problem with men wearing short shorts is those bits that dangle and I don't mean the pockets. Lumpy bumps in the wrong spot

I wish knickers would make a comeback. I loved them back in my climbing days. A men's catalog I get has capris for men but they just look a bit womanly for my taste. I NEVER wear shorts. Nobody wants to see an old man's bony knees. Well, off to the pond now and I'll just roll up my pant legs if I have to get into the cat tails.

Knickers would protect the knees when I am crawling over rock to get in a tight spot to fix something. I usually go for blue jeans and just roast in this heat

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back