What are you doing today?

Sadly I wouldn't feel sad doing that and never seeing her again.
I think everyone can empathise with you there matey...we have all had (or have) a relative we wish we didn't have and have experienced the "itchy hands around the throat" syndrome that comes with it ;)

Remember how I said that my grandmother was a Karen and that she was going to ruin our camping trip? Yeah, she did ruin it and now
she says that we don't love her and that we are always trying to attack her. Last night she didn't even sleep here. She went to a hotel.

At my church, we have to have a meeting to get rid of the pastor because he's going around trying to break everything up and promoting gossip. Specifically targeting his efforts at my family.

Oh the misery, everybody wants to be my enemy.
Yikes....

Still try to love and respect her... Even though it may be EXTREMELY hard...
Trust me, I understand

What am I doing today...
Water changes on my fry tank and main tank! Gotta keep them thriving!
Then I need to go through my pants to make sure I'm ready for fall and winter... I'm pretty sure most all my pants from last year are too short 😅

What am I doing today...
Then I need to go through my pants to make sure I'm ready for fall and winter... I'm pretty sure most all my pants from last year are too short 😅
Cut the legs off and wear shorts instead :lol:

What am I doing today...
"I'm not likely to grow anymore. Except sideways."
--Peregrine Took

Remember how I said that my grandmother was a Karen and that she was going to ruin our camping trip? Yeah, she did ruin it and now
she says that we don't love her and that we are always trying to attack her. Last night she didn't even sleep here. She went to a hotel.

At my church, we have to have a meeting to get rid of the pastor because he's going around trying to break everything up and promoting gossip. Specifically targeting his efforts at my family.

Oh the misery, everybody wants to be my enemy.
My dads mother is just like that.

I was just about to ask how the situation in your church was going, but it doesn’t seem like it’s going to well. :/

My dads mother is just like that.

I was just about to ask how the situation in your church was going, but it doesn’t seem like it’s going to well. :/
After we brought the conference in he apologized for his behavior and for a while it seemed better. But it turned out he just got better at hiding what he was doing. No it's back in the open again.
Oh and remember how he said he was on the phone with his lawyer and was gonna sue me for recording him? He lied about that. He was actually on the phone with his brother. 😑

What was he doing again? Exposing something it sounds like?
Why would he be doing that.... Obviously if you think he is in the wrong, whatever he is trying to get you for you either didn't do, or it's just not bad in general and it was just something you wanted kept private with the pastor.

After we brought the conference in he apologized for his behavior and for a while it seemed better. But it turned out he just got better at hiding what he was doing. No it's back in the open again.
Oh and remember how he said he was on the phone with his lawyer and was gonna sue me for recording him? He lied about that. He was actually on the phone with his brother. 😑
Where were you recording him?

What was he doing again? Exposing something it sounds like?
Why would he be doing that.... Obviously if you think he is in the wrong, whatever he is trying to get you for you either didn't do, or it's just not bad in general and it was just something you wanted kept private with the pastor.
Nah he's making bad stuff up about my family and spreading it around to the other members. He's telling people that my dads stealing money from the church and lots of other stuff.
He's also trying to take certain people out of leadership that he doesn't like.
There's so many other things as well.

Connor, that's a tough thing to go through. Just a reminder, guys. Let's keep religious conflicts off the forum. None of you are doing anything wrong, but this kind of conversation can go downhill in a hurry. If you want to keep discussing this and giving each other some support, I advise PM. Thanks.

Nah he's making bad stuff up about my family and spreading it around to the other members. He's telling people that my dads stealing money from the church and lots of other stuff.
He's also trying to take certain people out of leadership that he doesn't like.
There's so many other things as well.
Oh man Connor... That's horrible. So sorry

Most reactions

Back