What are you doing today?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Men should cut old jeans right at hip level, with the cut angled down. The hip socket should be exposed, to make it all manly and yet, somehow vulnerable at the same time.

This is the internet. I don't have to see the results of my advice. Muhahahaha.

I only wear shorts around the house. I'm not showing my sexy legs in public.
Once you're 60 years old the word sexy no longer has any application to you at all whatsoever .
Just this morning my wife informed me that I "smell" . Not stink but smell as in a dirty pillow as she phrased it. Well how about that I thought , I have arrived. I now smell like an old man. Life is good.

Just this morning my wife informed me that I "smell" . Not stink but smell as in a dirty pillow as she phrased it. Well how about that I thought , I have arrived. I now smell like an old man. Life is good.
just put on some Hai Karate aftershave...that will attract all the ladies and will disguise the "old man smell"

Last edited:
Once you're 60 years old the word sexy no longer has any application to you at all whatsoever .

just put on some Hai Karate after shave...that will attract all the ladies and will disguise the "old man smell"

That's a laugh ! Chicks like that stopped looking at me 20 years ago. Hmmm . . . come to think of it , they never did.

The sexiest man alive a few years ago was Sean Connery, at 59. I thought he was older than that. Darn.

I got to see the Blue Angles practice. Super cool how they get less than 2 feet from each other going 600 mph!
I love watching the blue angels
A few years ago the blue angels came out here. My mom and I were pulling out of a gas station on the base. The exit to the gas station faces the runway.
Well it just so happened that while we were pulling out the blue angels were practicing. So we got to sit there for about 30mins watching them. We saw them take off and do multiple stints. IT WAS LIKE FREE VIP FRONT ROW SEATS!!

Then a few years before that my dad and I were on base and we went to a five guys for lunch before heading over to the airshow.
My dad saw this group of men in their flight suits and went over to just strike up a conversation and see how they were doing. Well he didn't know it until he asked where they worked, but they were the flight crew for the blue angels!
The crew thought we were both really kind and gave us VIP front row tickets to the show!
I still have at least one of those tickets cause it was a really cool memory.
My dad was in the navy so he enjoys talking to others about their service in the navy. That was an AMAZING airshow and best lunch EVER 😅

Despite spending 8+ hours "fixing" the problem with our car, the check engine light is back. :|
Dang... That... is so.... Irritating.
LIGHT IT UP!

vm5nql.gif

But seriously I'm sorry... Frustrating as heck

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back