What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

When your dad says "you live on a campground" what exactly does he mean? Are you guys in the middle of the woods or something? Lol.
Or is that just his excuse for not having you go?
Middle of the woods. Which is also in the middle of nowhere. I wish we lived in town but my mom doesn't like living in a noisy town. She likes peace and quiet. The closest town is 20 minutes away.

IDK, maybe not his most favorite thing to do. I haven't gone fishing with my family in a few years.
Everyone needs a dad who likes to fish! Its just one of those dad and son/daughter bonding things... Also its REALLY fun... For me at least.
I feel like everyone should do that with their kid once.
If the son/daughter doesnt like it than maybe find something else to bond with together but everyone should try it. (unless you are vegetarian or vegan in my view then its a cruel sport because you cant use the fish for anything)
(not saying that towards you @connorlindeman, at least you have a plan if you damage a fish badly. Its just my opinion is all)

What I think I am doing today: stripping old seals and putting new seals in my 40 long, maybe fixing the painting on the back. My helper called in sick, I got the day off - woohoo!

If the phone rings with a customer emergency that aquarium will not be touched.

Everyone needs a dad who likes to fish! Its just one of those dad and son/daughter bonding things... Also its REALLY fun... For me at least.
I feel like everyone should do that with their kid once.
If the son/daughter doesnt like it than maybe find something else to bond with together but everyone should try it. (unless you are vegetarian or vegan in my view then its a cruel sport because you cant use the fish for anything)
(not saying that towards you @connorlindeman, at least you have a plan if you damage a fish badly. Its just my opinion is all)
Not all dads can be rugged like Bear Grills, my hubby hates camping! He likes comfort and cleanliness (which I appreciate in a man!) But what he lacks in fishing skills he makes up for in his wonderful creativity. He loves to design, make and do and teaches it to kids in school. He's also a huge lover of music, he plays guitar and sings and had his own band back in the day. And he's a wonderful father, through and through ❤

I have spent a while watching a sickly B-52 via FlightRadar24....it took off from RAF Fairford where there are several of the aircraft awaiting orders and doing training flights (they arrived from the US when things went pearshaped in Ukraine)

The sickly one had been squawking 7700 due to a suspected engine issue so had been burning fuel so that it could carry out an emergency landing back at RAF Fairford. A number of locals living near to the airfield have been deafened by the old girl.

Thankfully she landed safe and sound....but definitely woke everyone up

Then I traced the flight from Edinburgh to Northolt by the C17 carrying the Queen home...at one point there were over 275k watching the flight tracking. The aircraft landed safely, Princess Anne was with her late mother all the way from Balmoral to Edinburgh and then to Northolt today. Anne must be exhausted along with the rest of the family.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back