What are you doing today?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I'm not a fan of Chris Cornell, some of those high notes are a bit 😬🥴 but I don't mind this one too much
Lol. I don't know exactly what you mean by "high notes" in this case cause to me it has different meanings lol... But I will see later

Lol. I don't know exactly what you mean by "high notes" in this case cause to me it has different meanings lol... But I will see later
I'm sorry, am I speaking Taiwanese? What do you think a high note in a song or piece of music is?

I'm sorry, am I speaking Taiwanese? What do you think a high note in a song or piece of music is?
Well I have different interpretations of a "high note". It may sound weird but I hear things as higher lows and higher highs. Then there are mids.
That's just in high notes.
So I will have to see if you mean a Charlie Puth high or a Sam Smith high...

High notes in music?
Well I have different interpretations of a "high note". It may sound weird but I hear things as higher lows and higher highs. Then there are mids.

When someone used a common term such "high note" you should assume they mean the common meaning as well.

It's neither a Charlie Puth high or a Sam Smith high...its a Chris Cornell high 🧐 you do my head in boy, sheesh

It's neither a Charlie Puth high or a Sam Smith high...its a Chris Cornell high 🧐 you do my head in boy, sheesh
Well sense I've never heard Chris Cornell I don't know what he sounds like so I'm relating high note voices I've heard before. 😅

When someone used a common term such "high note" you should assume they mean the common meaning as well.
My mind is a but different and thinks it out in a complex way which I hate 🤣
I wish I could just go: "Oh yes, a high note. Why of course!"
But my brain is like: "Well let me introduce you to a few variables that contradict your thinking"...
I'm just like: "NOOOOO PLEASE NO MORE HEADACHES"

Well sense I've never heard Chris Cornell I don't know what he sounds like so I'm relating high note voices I've heard before. 😅

What-meme-12129.jpg

Why do you make life soooo difficult for yourself? It must be so exhausting being you kiddo 🥴

My mind is a but different and thinks it out in a complex way which I hate 🤣
I wish I could just go: "Oh yes, a high note. Why of course!"
But my brain is like: "Well let me introduce you to a few variables that contradict your thinking"...
I'm just like: "NOOOOO PLEASE NO MORE HEADACHES"
smh

It is... Oh trust me... It is 🤣
Do yourself a favour and have a little lay down...or better yet, listen to the song and rock out a bit!

Yes I know.
This is why I like watching detailed documentaries but also dont. Cause I LOVE all the info and details but then I start thinking out different things and cant focus which gives me a headache... Sometimes light and other times not.
Right now I have a light headache lol

Most reactions

Back