What are you doing today?

301189772_609918350646070_4571578390702445612_n.jpg

Today was spend indoors with the outside AQI at 500, inside our house was 160. (Inside our friends house closer to the fire was 500!!) Thankfully I went to church and spent the day with my boyfriends family around 40 minutes away so the air wasn’t quite so bad

I ruptured a tube in my filter. My 90 gallon tank has lost 5-10 gallons of water. I am stressed out of my mind wondering if my fish will die or not. I am trying to relieve that stress by playing geoguessr. I have already gone down from platinum to silver, which is very unlike me, and I am having an internal panic attack. Oh yeah, and something I do when I am stressed is eat or drink. I have downed half a gallon of water within the past couple hours, and cleared out the pantry snacks.

Just finished the week's laundry and sat down to sort the shopping list for tomorrow when I do my grocery order online...

Had to check which month it is

It is early September....I think....

My regular online supermarket is doing Christmas food and drink already

...we still have Halloween to get past yet...

Just finished the week's laundry and sat down to sort the shopping list for tomorrow when I do my grocery order online...

Had to check which month it is

It is early September....I think....

My regular online supermarket is doing Christmas food and drink already

...we still have Halloween to get past yet...
I hate this time around the holidays... Cause Halloween and Christmas stuff being sold next to eachother just don't look right 🤣
Also they sell this stuff wayyyy too early imo... lol

going to take truck to shop for yet another oil leak. At 205,000 miles some maintenance can be required. Learned in the tank of the month contest that dollar weed will grow in aquariums - thank you Wills. Given the amount I bag and throw out, I daresay I could keep one for an aquarium plant.

That's a lot of spoons your making... You ok my dude? 😅
It's like an art. It takes up time and it's fun.
Plus my mom needs some spoons for the kitchen and making them is cheaper than buying them.
Hand carved spoons like these go for upwards of $50 online.
Once I get decent at it I'm gonna put them on Etsy and see what happens.

It's like an art. It takes up time and it's fun.
Plus my mom needs some spoons for the kitchen and making them is cheaper than buying them.
Hand carved spoons like these go for upwards of $50 online.
Once I get decent at it I'm gonna put them on Etsy and see what happens.
Seems like a really good plan!
I want to learn how to whittle but I just havent found the time really :(...
I hope it works out for you!

Have never head the song but I just like how the song is called "spoonman" and there is a serious man there :rofl:
Did you listen to it?

No... I can't. Not until later in the day when I can actually listen to it.
I'm not a fan of Chris Cornell, some of those high notes are a bit 😬🥴 but I don't mind this one too much

Most reactions

Back