What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

How about a motorcycle compromise. A three wheel version. Much safer. Plenty fast.

Didn't you recently move to the dark side (city)? Oh, is my bias showing?
I agree with your bias! :lol: We moved into town a few years ago, but our town is only about 7,000 people, so I wouldn't exactly call it the "city." We really want to move back to the country again, but our area has become fashionable, so I doubt we'll ever be able to afford it here.

Thats cool for old guys...
Who you callin old?

I’ve seen some lovely trikes and some awful ones, one in particular was an old gold wing. Reversing on a bike… nope

My bike got stolen a few years back and my hubbie got knocked off his by some silly female not checking her mirrors. We’ve decided it’s too perilous to ride now but can’t help but feel envious when a nice bike or three goes by.

Last edited:
Thats cool for old guys...
Trikes have been around just about forever. I've not taken any action but the ones that are currently advertised that are like a reverse trike with the two wheel part in the front are really intriguing.

Still going with tradition having the two wheel part in the back, and considering that I've never had a trike, I would have zero issue with riding the following... It is absolutely beautiful!!!! LOL! Just noticed an issue with the trike image as I don't see a seat.
trike.jpg

Yesterday I created a page for my business on Instagram. Also, I am doing other things related to it. Tomorrow I intend to do a partial water change on the culture. For feeding, I supplied them with dissolved dry yeast today and, a few hours later, BSFL frass was squeezed on a coffee filter over the culture. Because the particles were brownish, a few hours later, it was possible to see the adult's digestive tract brownish instead of greenish. Curiously, some nauplii had string-like feces... the string seemed longer than the nauplii. It may be a digestion problem, I still don't know.

I'm being a happy camper waiting for a baseball game in just over an hour that will involve very thin sliced sirloin for some cheese steak sandwiches with grilled onion and bell peppers. Still haven't decided on Swiss Cheese or an Italian blend I really like..

Even more happy to have seen Clyde, my rope fish, out and about as I haven't been able to find him for like 2 weeks or so. I could not even find with my endoscope but there are areas in a large, for the tank, fake tree trunk that serves as a cave system that has areas where it is hard to get a view, just too many bends. I've researched the disappearance but the the results are inconclusive but likely do to moon cycles. My bird does the same as to coming out of his cage. Whether related to the moon of not it has to be some kind of cycle that affects both my bird and rope as the rope disappears and the bird refuses to leave his cage at the same parts of the month. This isn't isolated behavior as it is regular and consistent. I also see this with my dwarf cichlids but to a lesser extent. Hey, @WhistlingBadger , mayhaps your toads are subject to the same type of cycle but lost their calendar so don't know when to come out... ;)

I'm being a happy camper waiting for a baseball game in just over an hour that will involve very thin sliced sirloin for some cheese steak sandwiches with grilled onion and bell peppers. Still haven't decided on Swiss Cheese or an Italian blend I really like..

Even more happy to have seen Clyde, my rope fish, out and about as I haven't been able to find him for like 2 weeks or so. I could not even find with my endoscope but there are areas in a large, for the tank, fake tree trunk that serves as a cave system that has areas where it is hard to get a view, just too many bends. I've researched the disappearance but the the results are inconclusive but likely do to moon cycles. My bird does the same as to coming out of his cage. Whether related to the moon of not it has to be some kind of cycle that affects both my bird and rope as the rope disappears and the bird refuses to leave his cage at the same parts of the month. This isn't isolated behavior as it is regular and consistent. I also see this with my dwarf cichlids but to a lesser extent. Hey, @WhistlingBadger , mayhaps your toads are subject to the same type of cycle but lost their calendar so don't know when to come out... ;)
I vote for Swiss 🧀

Today I tested My Speaking Score (officially related to TOEFL) and it seems interesting. However, I found it somewhat complicated in the reports (you have to pay one credit per report, that is, to each response you give).

I also did the previously mentioned partial water change. For me, it seems complicated to siphonate without losing so many individuals. In dozens of papers and materials I read, there's nothing related to this proceeding.

There are several shrimp now, including nauplii. I must improve my pictures, indeed.
1711760584811.jpeg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back