What are you doing today?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

We are taking the cat to the vet in an hour, cystitis symptoms again. Of course it had to happen the day the vet is open again after a bank holiday weekend so it took over 15 minutes to finally get through on the phone once they opened at 8:30.

We are taking the cat to the vet in an hour, cystitis symptoms again. Of course it had to happen the day the vet is open again after a bank holiday weekend so it took over 15 minutes to finally get through on the phone once they opened at 8:30.
Can you find out how the vet treats the cat and get the stuff so you can do it at home the next time this happens?

Today's battle is over. I won the battle but am losing this war. These insects are doing my head in. My clothes are in the wash and I am wearing damp clothes I washed last night after yesterday's battle. I have to clean the dead bugs off my bed and throw the pillow case away (dead bug guts all over it). I'm exhausted and don't have the energy to do that right now. The floor is covered in bodies, as are the walls and ceiling. I will clean them up tomorrow if I can be bothered. My feet are bright red and my leg and foot are still swollen up due to the clot in my leg. The blood thinners aren't doing a damn thing :(

Man, @I Like Rare Fish, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I can not relate but I just hope that whatever happened was a one time thing and it just goes away.

Our cat used to struggle with cystitis and we used a cranberry supplement in his food...it did help him...as well as feeding wet food rather than dry biscuit

Guys, so I read through this entire thread, and oh boy is it depressing. You need more puppies or kittens or some love here, because oh my. How is everyone having such a bad year (or in Colin_T example, several years)?!

Guys, so I read through this entire thread, and oh boy is it depressing. You need more puppies or kittens or some love here, because oh my. How is everyone having such a bad year (or in Colin_T example, several years)?!
Lead by example then please, I'm not opposed to a few puppys

Today I'm ironing the 5000 baskets piled high to the ceiling that I have been putting off. School starts soon so I best make sure I complete my wife and motherly duties and at least make sure there's clothes to wear 😮‍💨

Lead by example then please, I'm not opposed to a few puppys
Damn I dont have any puppy pictures anymore, so I scrubbed my camera roll and found few animal ones at least

Attachments

• 1661855051539.jpg
    1661855051539.jpg
    516.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 1661855098539.jpg
    1661855098539.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 1661855115379.jpg
    1661855115379.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 12
  • shira.PNG
    shira.PNG
    169.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 1661855237300.jpg
    1661855237300.jpg
    421.8 KB · Views: 12
Damn I dont have any puppy pictures anymore, so I scrubbed my camera roll and found few animal ones at least
The dog on the radiator 😍 that's the life!

This is just my life, every day. I obviously upset someone somewhere and they have been playing games with me ever since.

This is just my life, every day. I obviously upset someone somewhere and they have been playing games with me ever since.
I mean I occasionally also have a bout of unfortunate events that are the most unfortunate because they happen all at once, right, but reading what you have been through, wow, have you been cursed, broke some special doll/vase, was born on an indian burial ground,..?
Have you considered moving?

I mean I occasionally also have a bout of unfortunate events that are the most unfortunate because they happen all at once, right, but reading what you have been through, wow, have you been cursed, broke some special doll/vase, was born on an indian burial ground,..?
Have you considered moving?
I think all of the above, and broken a few mirrors, killed a few black cats and generally pissed off the big guy upstairs.

I have moved a few times since 2016. The first was onto the streets after the courts threw me out of my home. Then down to Mandurah before being evicted during the pandemic. Then up to Perth and got evicted 2 months after getting a place, then back on the street for a bit before here, and I got evicted the day after I moved in here. The evictions were due to a psycho real estate agent who seems to think we are buddies now, but she is on my hit list. Plus my cough (caused by the council) is getting worse and there are still rats in the roof, mice outside trying to get in, and the bugs. Finally, I don't get a very good tv signal here because someone in the area is doing something to screw up the signal, so haven't watched television for a long time.

You know how there are rumours of people that do all sorts of stupid things and come away unscathed, (ie: drive a car off a cliff and get out and walk away without a scratch on them). Then you hear about people that try their hardest but fail continuously. Well I'm the guy that tries my heart out and fails bismally at everything. And anything that can go wrong, usually does. I another universe there's another version of me and they rule the world, have perfect health and enjoy life. :)

Most reactions

Back