What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Need I to say more? And I even don't like bats for lunch.
How are you feeling? Hopefully you won't have bad symptoms. I felt like I had a mild cold that's all, but my husband was in bed for a few days with no energy.

Why wouldn't I? 😅
It's harddd... Really hard. And then there are all the symbols like this~ and ` this and you need to know where to use whatttt. And when your done with hw you end up with a headache 😅
I ysed to take Japanese. Writing their language is literally an art. I've forgotten most of what I've learned (long time ago) but it's HARD.
I love Japanese!

How are you feeling? Hopefully you won't have bad symptoms. I felt like I had a mild cold that's all, but my husband was in bed for a few days with no energy.
Not that bad. 3 days of coughing and throatpain. Think I over the the top.
Thanks.

My dad passed away in october. Two weeks flue and now this is the result of stress I think.

Well today I varnished a painting, went to an appt, went to drop off a painting to be displayed while my brain forgot they were closed today, came home, took a nap, did some official business-y stuff, checked my email, proceeded to scream and laugh and check my email again and then yeah now I’m here rambling :)

I am laying in bed debating if I should get up and do my aquarium or not lol...
I feel pretty sick. Same symptoms as the last few days but rn my headache is more pronounced...
I NEED more to get my aquarium done. Yesterday was water change day. My mom said she'd let me sleep in and that's what she is doing yah, but I really gotta move. I feel so lazy being like this
A small cold can't be a good excuse! Can it? Lol

I am laying in bed debating if I should get up and do my aquarium or not lol...
I feel pretty sick. Same symptoms as the last few days but rn my headache is more pronounced...
I NEED more to get my aquarium done. Yesterday was water change day. My mom said she'd let me sleep in and that's what she is doing yah, but I really gotta move. I feel so lazy being like this
A small cold can't be a good excuse! Can it? Lol
Sleep and relax, Rocky! You can do your tank tomorrow! Feel better soon...

Sleep and relax, Rocky! You can do your tank tomorrow! Feel better soon...
Thank you Lydia! I appreciate it!
I'm probably gonna be relaxing quite a bit but I still will be doing a bit of school work and I'll see if I can get the tank done. My mom is like: "You need to take it easy..."
I just want to do my aquarium! 😅
My throat is still a bit scratchy and hurts to swallow but I can talk a bit better now.
My nose burns a lot though 😅
So I will see how the day goes.
I passed out on the couch two days in a row, I'm going to hope that number DOESN'T go to 3 lol

Kinda funny... I drank some tea for my sore throat. But um... I forgot it had melatonin in it 🥱
I'm fighting to stay awake 😂

Yah. I used saltwater last night.
I may do it again tonight as well... I'll see.

I hate the taste of apple cider vinegar...

Yah. I used saltwater last night.
I may do it again tonight as well... I'll see.

I hate the taste of apple cider vinegar...
But it’s really good and vinegar is antibacterial

But it’s really good and vinegar is antibacterial
Yeah I know... My mom uses it as a threat.
She's like: "You need to use saltwater to help your throat" and I just look at her like: "No please no"
And then she is like: "You will either do saltwater OR vinegar. If you choose not to use saltwater you WILL use the vinegar."
I'm team saltwater 100%. I ABSOLUTELY HATE the taste of vinegar. I'm a wimp when it comes to using vinegar in my mouth 😂

Most reactions

trending

Back