What are you doing today?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I'm making up some salt water now... That way I don't have to use vinegar lol

Burning alive 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Wait, it doesn't come and go in waves? It's just constantly there? I thought it faded in and out
The severity fluctuates but yes it’s always there no matter what

The severity fluctuates but yes it’s always there no matter what
Wow.... I thought it gave you a break at least every now and then... I knew it would most likely always be with you but not like that. That's horrible 🙁
I'm very sorry, and I know you get a lot of sorries but I don't know what else to say... I wish I could take your pain away somehow 😔

Wow.... I thought it gave you a break at least every now and then... I knew it would most likely always be with you but not like that. That's horrible 🙁
I'm very sorry, and I know you get a lot of sorries but I don't know what else to say... I wish I could take your pain away somehow 😔
I wasn’t trying to get pity 😂 just saying what I’m doing today. Lol.

Yeah it doesn’t go away unless you’re in remission. and even then, it’s never FULL remission, you have a lot of the other symptoms and the other pain, just not the burning.

I wasn’t trying to get pity 😂 just saying what I’m doing today. Lol.
Juice. It's not about if you were trying to get pity or not, I'm your friend. I care. You say you're hurt, and I'm hurt. That's just how it is with me. And if I wasn't hurt when you say you're hurting, what type of friendship is that?

Yeah it doesn’t go away unless you’re in remission. and even then, it’s never FULL remission, you have a lot of the other symptoms and the other pain, just not the burning
That just sounds really bad. I'm sorry. I wish there was more I could say or do at the moment... My mind sometimes goes blank in these situations
What's the longest remission you've had if you mind me asking?

Juice. It's not about if you were trying to get pity or not, I'm your friend. I care. You say you're hurt, and I'm hurt. That's just how it is with me. And if I wasn't hurt when you say you're hurting, what type of friendship is that?

That just sounds really bad. I'm sorry. I wish there was more I could say or do at the moment... My mind sometimes goes blank in these situations
What's the longest remission you've had if you mind me asking?
Started at 14, went into remission at 15, came back at 18. Once it comes OUT of remission it’s much harder to get it to go back into remission a second time. None of the treatments that helped before have made a difference this time, and it has spread

Started at 14, went into remission at 15, came back at 18
Are those ages or years?
I'm guessing ages but I'm unsure.

So the longest remission was 3 years... I guess any amount of time with a lesser amount of pain is good.

Once it comes OUT of remission it’s much harder to get it to go back into remission a second time. None of the treatments that helped before have made a difference this time, and it has spread
Oh didn't see all this the first time strangely... Sorry.

Yah, that doesn't sound good at all. And it spread as well?... Jeez. 😔

Are those ages or years?
Btw when I mentioned years I didn't mean years as in time periods like you were saying 14 years. I meant like you could have been saying years. 2014. 2015. 2018. Like that lol

Most reactions

Back