What are you doing today?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Someone got shot outside of a KFC here that is literally like 5 mins away and then in our town about 10-15 mins away someone was shot RIGHT OUTSIDE THE TOWN HALL

Lots of crazy people with guns around sadly...

I pity the fool that shot up those transformers. When the cops catch him they'll sure explain things to him.
Yah they must have something going on in their head. Hopefully that's the case. Otherwise if their sane and they did that for whatever reason, that's just messed up.
They'll probably get some nice jail time.

Yah they must have something going on in their head. Hopefully that's the case. Otherwise if their sane and they did that for whatever reason, that's just messed up.
They'll probably get some nice jail time
"Some" jail time ? If what I heard was true they'll lock him up and throw away the key. Supposedly someone on life support died because of this. They'll get him on murder if that's true. And besides all that , the power company is going to be really honked off about him costing them all that money. They'll have him charged with everything in the book.

"Some" jail time ? If what I heard was true they'll lock him up and throw away the key. Supposedly someone on life support died because of this. They'll get him on murder if that's true. And besides all that , the power company is going to be really honked off about him costing them all that money. They'll have him charged with everything in the book.
You wouldn't believe how much jail time these criminals get here 🙄
Some guy was speeding and got 10 years
Another guy shot two people and got 2 years...

That's not right

But when I say "some" jail time... I expect it to be A LOT of jail time

Nah I like the speed. There's a special feeling you get when you go over 90
Yah no... That's not good at all. I hate it when people speed really fast. Like wth y'all tryna prove

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back