What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Some light yard work so it's easier for the fence people to install the fence lol. That's what we're doing today.
Also need to write down questions for the LPS so when I go, I am completely prepared.
Maybe I can convince my dad to go fishing today if we renew the license?... We shall see.

Yayyyy we sorta finished up with the back yard! I'm pretty sure we're basically done... There may be a few other small things to do

Oh no.... That's so sad :(
I wonder how new it is? Hopefully it isn't really fresh. Do you think it is Juice? I hope its something really old and not a horse that just died recently out there in the woods...
Most likely fairly old, but the frog is squishy and slimy 😳

My brother's friend found an entire horse skeleton in the woods at church.
We’ve found cow skeletons in the woods at my cousins house. Their neighbors had cows, and when one would die they just left it to rot in the woods. There would be hawks and vultures in the dozens circling, and that’s when you’d know there was a dead one out there

The... Frog? 😂
What?
Haha I forgot we aren’t all horse people. The hoof is composed of different parts, and the frog is one of them. It’s the triangle in the middle

9550ED10-5B5C-4B43-9795-45623BC6F45B.jpeg

Haha I forgot we aren’t all horse people. The hoof is composed of different parts, and the frog is one of them. It’s the triangle in the middle

View attachment 306565
Ohhhhhh! Ok 😂😂

Here where I am frog means 2 things.
Frog as in the animal and frog as in "Finished Room Over Garage"
It's weird, yes...

When you said the frog was still squishy and slimy, I'm thinking the hoof had a squished frog on it 🤣

I would not that dog ever give me kisses again...
One of our two previous dogs ate their own poop... She was old... But she still gave us kisses LOL. And then we had a deaf boxer that did the same... He also LOVED to slober EVERYWHERE

A family friend has a really clingy dog. He told me dad she showed up in the shower, and well, licked his sitter.

When he was here once after that he joked that I can't let the dog give me kisses unless I am fully vaccinated for rabies, distemper, and so on. It was so tempting to reply....

Epic garage/shop cleaning today, getting things ready to start work on a new bow project. Also stripping elk tendons for sinew (Today's big take away lesson: If you ever decide to use elk sinew, strip it off the legs BEFORE it dries out, unless you want an upper-body workout. Whew. 💪😩) and pot-roasting some shanks for supper. And maybe doing some laundry in there somewhere. And a nap. Definitely a nap.

Most hunters I know don't even keep the shanks because they're so gristly. But pot-roast them for a few hours and they magically turn into some of the best eating on the animal. Yum.

Speaking of yum, Juice, I'm sure you know this, but your dog is just being a dog. In their natural state they're opportunistic scavengers by trade. That old horse hoof probably tastes like chocolate pudding to him. I never let any dog kiss me on the face; I know too much about what dogs consider tasty. :lol:

Epic garage/shop cleaning today, getting things ready to start work on a new bow project. Also stripping elk tendons for sinew (Today's big take away lesson: If you ever decide to use elk sinew, strip it off the legs BEFORE it dries out, unless you want an upper-body workout. Whew. 💪😩) and pot-roasting some shanks for supper. And maybe doing some laundry in there somewhere. And a nap. Definitely a nap.

Most hunters I know don't even keep the shanks because they're so gristly. But pot-roast them for a few hours and they magically turn into some of the best eating on the animal. Yum.

Speaking of yum, Juice, I'm sure you know this, but your dog is just being a dog. In their natural state they're opportunistic scavengers by trade. That old horse hoof probably tastes like chocolate pudding to him. I never let any dog kiss me on the face; I know too much about what dogs consider tasty. :lol:
Oh yes he was absolutely loving it! We give him pig/cow ears sometimes to chew on, but the problem is that I don’t know where it came from 😂😂

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back