What are you doing today?

We're going to the car repair shop today to have our car looked at...
I'll bring my book and do some stuff on my phone lol

Brain damage and internal bleeding? Isn't that really painful? If so is there anything you can do for the pain?
If that is the case it would be, but there’s nothing I can do. He’s perked up this morning. Gonna try to release him, give him the option of flying away, his flock is outside on the apple trees again

IMG_4315.jpg

Just picked up this little guy...his name is Red, probably because he's Irish...if you know, you know

If that is the case it would be, but there’s nothing I can do. He’s perked up this morning. Gonna try to release him, give him the option of flying away, his flock is outside on the apple trees again
Awesome, hopefully he flies.

If you see him decreasing in health rapidly and you think he is in lots of pain, it would be really sad, but you may have to euthanize it 🙁

His flock is waiting for him then I think! Thats really sweet.

It is a sweet thought. More likely, his flock is eating apples. (or the bugs that eat the apples) :lol:
Well geese come down in groups of 3 if one is injured or sick. Two geese watch over until it is better or sadly dies. I would imagine some birds do the same

So what are you up to or what did you do today?
Today, I mowed a client's lawn and replaced a catalytic converter on our family's car(with a bit of my dad's help).
Your turn!
Today was a pain. It was supposed to be a good day; only biology class, which is my favourite subject, in the morning (10:30 - 12:30) meaning I'm able to go home early (which I wanted as I'd be able to have a look at some new fish and / or plants, clean fish tanks, clean my chameleon and my RedEyeTreeFrog enclosures, clean guinea pigs enclosure, finish reading my book), but all my trains back home were cancelled. I had no money for bus (which were only avaliable at half past 4, and they take more than 2 hours to get me home). So I had to wait for a ride and only got home half an hour ago. Today was the first (and now last) time I didn't bring a phone charger with me because I was supposed to go home early.....
Didn't have studying material because I wasn't planning on staying at college. My mom had an urgent appointment at the hospital in the morning, and to top it off my car broke down and the estimated price is £798. 💀💀💀💀 one of my favourite days became the worst real quick lol. So many things happened, in a chain of reactions, ruining the day was looking forward all week lmao. Fliping crazy!!
But hey, in the bright side, I'm still breathing thank God. Xd

It is a sweet thought. More likely, his flock is eating apples. (or the bugs that eat the apples) :lol:
Yep. We are one of the few places with actual food for them right now since everything g is covered in snow.

But…. @Rocky998 GUESS WHAT

Yep! He’s still weak but he was moving around so I brought him outside, and after about 20 minutes he got up and tried to go join his flock, and he did!
Yay! Hopefully he makes a complete recovery then!

Great job Juice! You did good! No matter the outcome, you did the right thing.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back