What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Just over my back fence.... there were about 10 to start with, they headed for the creek and there is a road with fast traffic past it so I got in my truck and went and found someone that knows the owner.
Really cool! But kinda not cool 😅

Power is still down in most of the valley. The wind was crazy, our driveway and the roads are absolutely covered in debris

Thankfully the local church is one of the places who got power back so the OCC event is still on, I mean we’d do it in the dark regardless but it’s still much nicer with power 😂

Power is still down in most of the valley. The wind was crazy, our driveway and the roads are absolutely covered in debris

Thankfully the local church is one of the places who got power back so the OCC event is still on, I mean we’d do it in the dark regardless but it’s still much nicer with power 😂
Oh man! Sorry to hear Juice... Hopefully the power company jumps right on that and the road is cleaned up soon!

I'm just taking a small water break... Came on to make sure y'all are doing alright. (Also cause I don't want 80 notifications built up 😂)

We got a power outage too. Knocked some tree limbs down and knocked my basketball goal over. Luckily it didn’t break.

6116DD13-15FB-4A18-BAFA-92FBE21A5834.jpeg

I'm just sitting back and waiting for game 6 of the World Series in baseball to start. Before sitting and chilling I just did a 30-40% water change.

I feel for those that are having issues with storms. I lived for 16 years in north east Florida and know about storms and power outages.

I tell you... I can't wait until the day I am able to move out of this state, or at least towards the mountains in this state...
Weather is cooler. No hurricanes. And SNOOOOOW

I tell you... I can't wait until the day I am able to move out of this state, or at least towards the mountains in this state...
Weather is cooler. No hurricanes. And SNOOOOOW
Starting to see some snow on the mountains here gonna snow later this week
5B56576C-BC6E-45FC-A079-0C60F73BAEEE.jpeg

Looks gorgeous!
Y'all get the snow early :sly:
In the mountains yes, usually we don’t get snow until January or usually February though, so this week will be unusual for sure!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back