What are you doing today?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Today my church is doing a cooking class. We sent out flyers to 1000 homes in the area. Hopefully some people decide to come :)
When I get home I'm going to try to code some ransomware. (Just for fun of course)

Today I get to indulge my compulsive obsession with correct time and synchronize every clock in the house. Each and every clock synchronized to the exact second. Life is good.
Sounds like something I'd do 🤣🤣🤣

Found this adorable ring-necked snake in my back yard. No zoom required. He/she was chill.
20221106_123824.jpg

20221106_123801.jpg
20221106_123840.jpg
20221106_123850.jpg

I even gave him a pet...

Nothing. Doing nothing today

Nothing. Doing nothing today
I can see that 😂😂
You've been online for just a little today...

Hopefully it gets better though and something interesting will happen... Maybe a swan from the migration will befriend you... Never know :dunno:

I can see that 😂😂
You've been online for just a little today...

Hopefully it gets better though and something interesting will happen... Maybe a swan from the migration will befriend you... Never know :dunno:
Im not going to see the migration in the end :)

Im not going to see the migration in the end :)
Huh?... What do you mean?
I thought your in WA and the swans were leaving (migrating) elsewhere correct?...
I was just joking like maybe one would stay behind for you 😅

Huh?... What do you mean?
I thought your in WA and the swans were leaving (migrating) elsewhere correct?...
I was just joking like maybe one would stay behind for you 😅
Oh lol no they live in Alaska and Canada and come to Washington for winter!

I guess I thought that they were leaving to go somewhere warmer than just WA... I thought when you said "migrating" you meant migrating FROM your state lol

But what do you mean by you "won't see the migration at the end"? Are you going back to NZ for a bit?

Most reactions

Back