What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

There’s a few treatments but they don’t cure it only help manage. There’s nothing really for it. The website in my signature has a bunch of info if you want to learn more.

With treatment my crps went into partial remission for 3-4 years but came out of remission last year and has not responded to any treatment
I'm so sorry that your crps doesn't seem to be responding to treatment the second time around 🙁

I have read that link in your profile but I could have forgotten different parts of it. I will check it out again later...

I'm so sorry that your crps doesn't seem to be responding to treatment the second time around 🙁

I have read that link in your profile but I could have forgotten different parts of it. I will check it out again later...
Other areas of that website have even more info 😊

Maybe... Next time we go out shirt shopping I will try to find an orange shirt... It's a hard color to find for a guy surprisingly... At least in my area.
My Walmart had mens orange hoodies for $13

Orange doesn't look good on me. Especially with my acne and ginger hair... I like orange in moderation...
But seriously when I think about it, I haven't seen many orange things for guys to wear in my area.
Go into a store and it's mostly grey, black, blue, green.... If there is orange it hides well for a bright color 😅

Maybe I'll buy a shirt that is mostly orange to see if it looks good and support crps awareness. That's more important than how it looks.

Orange doesn't look good on me. Especially with my acne and ginger hair... I like orange in moderation...
But seriously when I think about it, I haven't seen many orange things for guys to wear in my area.
Go into a store and it's mostly grey, black, blue, green.... If there is orange it hides well for a bright color 😅

Maybe I'll buy a shirt that is mostly orange to see if it looks good and support crps awareness. That's more important than how it looks.
Look at goodwill, you can find pretty much any colored shirt there.

Today I have school, going to Lexington for drum lessons, and then I have another game tonight. We are going up against the only undefeated team in the league, it’s going to be a tough game.

I get to sing with little kids today! After school, I need to get my elk hide soaking in wood ash lye (I've always wanted to learn to brain-tan, and for some reason I decided this is the year!) and help the Badgerling get her new tank set up.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back