What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Got to put a terrarium together today! I kinda like it...
20221108_171036.jpg
20221108_170233.jpg

I am in the process of putting together a five-gallon for my room. Hello Fishkeeping, I'm back! Or I will be very shortly, anyways.
I'm going to rescue Dad's sparkling gouramis for my five gallon, as he wants to get more bettas for his rice paddy tank and they wouldn't do well with the gouramis.
Ah, the exultant rush of scrubbing year-old dry algae from the inside of a fishtank....

I am in the process of putting together a five-gallon for my room. Hello Fishkeeping, I'm back! Or I will be very shortly, anyways.
I'm going to rescue Dad's sparkling gouramis for my five gallon, as he wants to get more bettas for his rice paddy tank and they wouldn't do well with the gouramis.
Ah, the exultant rush of scrubbing year-old dry algae from the inside of a fishtank....
That's awesome!! Hope it all goes well!

Was outside and just heard the cougar screaming 🙀
Ah, knowing there's a fellow predator in the area just adds spice to life, don't you think? Or maybe it's just scary, given your conditions.

Rn doing a water change and filter deep clean. Only reason I'm on my phone was to look up how to take the aquaclear apart and put it back together but tada! I didn't need to do that. It was simple lol

Cleaning up my water change supplies now.
I also got to read four chapters of my WWll book.
Wow... That was really good but the stuff happening is disgusting...
Hoping the book cheers up at the end and it doesn't get any worse.... Probably will but jeez.

Reading this and looking at current events happening over in Russia and Ukraine is VERY interesting.
The main character of this book is Ukranian...

Boring me, I am working right now. I just set up a little terrarium for my butterwort and am getting 3 more today and 3 sundews delivered to add to the terrarium when I get home.
Future plans are to get a paladarium set up for the plants with a little waterfall feature and some shrimp.

Sorry for the glare but I tried taking a better photo of my terrarium... The last photos were OK but I feel like they didn't really capture it well.
This one is a bit better...
20221109_155708.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back