What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I just organized a giant Secret Santa gift exchange with the option for thousands of people in the group to join 😬😳 I hope only the 300 or so that usually interact in the EDS support group sign up cause that would be crazy to organize 😱

I just organized a giant Secret Santa gift exchange with the option for thousands of people in the group to join 😬😳 I hope only the 300 or so that usually interact in the EDS support group sign up cause that would be crazy to organize 😱
Oh heck to the no...

Hate to sound like a complete jerk but like... Why even do it? 🤣🤣
That many people doing that kind of event 😬😂
Cause it’s fun! You mail each other gifts anonymously like isn’t that fun?

Wait? Your the organizer of the group!? I was wondering who was!
I think she is just trying to organize an event, I don't think she is the group organizer... I could definitely be wrong though she could absolutely have a support group! If so that is incredible! Especially with the amount of people there...

I think she is just trying to organize an event, I don't think she is the group organizer... I could definitely be wrong though she could absolutely have a support group! If so that is incredible! Especially with the amount of people there...
Correct I’m one of the more active members but I did not start the group.

Nope! I’m just putting together the event for it 😊
Are you in it!?
Yah I was wondering the same, is she in the group? If so I didn't know she also had EDS!
Correct I’m one of the more active members but I did not start the group.
Ah ok. That's what I thought. Are you a moderator in there then? You work closely with the group creators and plan events?

Yah I was wondering the same, is she in the group? If so I didn't know she also had EDS!

Ah ok. That's what I thought. Are you a moderator in there then? You work closely with the group creators and plan events?
Not a moderator or work closely with the creators haha just doing this on a whim

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back