Weird. Found One Rummynose On The Floor

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

wendywc

Rocking a crabshell for a hat.
Reaction score
I don't know how he could have gotten out. It's a totally enclosed hood. The only hole is for the wiring. So the only explanation is he crawled up the wires (above the water line) to the hole and then slide down them on the other side to the floor. Oh and the wires are in the back, so then he must have crawled all around to the left side of the tank stand which is where I found him.

RIP, guy. Sorry I wasn't there to help you, but I think you went down fighting.

I have lost a couple of fish like that.... ive come home from work and found a Tetra on the floor, & once I walked in on an Oto going mad on the floor... I got him back in the tank but he died a couple of days later.

Again.... I have a totally enclosed hood with the exception of two tiny gaps at the back for the filter pipes to go through. I cant even get my little finger through the gap!

it is wierd. i just found a ghost shrimp on the floor about 6 feet away in front of tank with a hood just like Jazzyc described. i personnaly think it teleported or found a wormhole or some other such thing. or maybe it lived up to it's name and passed thru the glass

Most reactions

Back