MattW29 145 Supporting Member Staff member 5x Tank of the Month 🏆 Global Moderator ⚒️ Fish of the Month 🌟 Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Jul 18, 2021 Messages 1,979 Reaction score 2,667 Points 113 Location Greater Manchester Sep 7, 2025 #31 Looks great! You have some very happy fish and healthy plants!
WhistlingBadger26 8 Professional Cat Herder Retired Moderator ⚒️ 2x Tank of the Month 🏆 Fish of the Month 🌟 Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Dec 18, 2011 Messages 7,778 Reaction score 16,036 Points 113 Location Where the deer and the antelope play Sep 8, 2025 #32 Looks good. I've had to use chemclean too. It works. I like your island with the little fisherman. It could be the brother of the one in @Fishmanic's tank.
Looks good. I've had to use chemclean too. It works. I like your island with the little fisherman. It could be the brother of the one in @Fishmanic's tank.