Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dascrow

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Let the voting begin for the January 2017 FishForums.net Tank of the Month! We are going to leave the poll open until February 10th. We're off to a good start and the entries are great! Thanks to everyone that participated and GOOD LUCK!!

Please click on the link beside the name to view their entry (Photo/Video/Description)

1. HappyFishLover
1485817430486-116482231-jpg.82590

4 gallon Baby BiOrb aquarium, new as of a month ago. Fully cycled with large gravel and ceramic media, as well as one Anubias Nana plant and several beautiful red plants which I have forgotten the name of. Home to one beautiful (marbled) male Betta named Fintello.
Water parameters:
Nitrate 20 ppm
Nitrite 0 ppm
Ammonia 0 ppm
pH 7.6
GH 400-500
Chlorine 0 (just thought I'd add. It's on my test strips.)

Tested with strips for all but the ammonia, which is an API ammonia kit.

Vacuumed once a week, fed twice a day except on Wednesdays and Saturdays, which are fast days.

http://www.fishforums.net/threads/fishforums-net-january-2017-tank-of-the-month.443904/#post-3758155

2. NickAU
My 2 foot jungle.
3 Female Bettas
1 Baby BN pleco
Lots of shrimp
Malaysian Trumpet snails, Lots

Ph 7.2
Temp 28 c
Water Changes 50% once a week.
Vacuuming of substrate, Never.
Additives, Easy Life Fluid Filter media and Indian almond leaf, I do not use any ferts.
Filter, Sponge.
Aquael EASYHEATER
Lighting Beamworks High lumen 60, this runs for 6 hours a day.
And
Aqua One LED Mini Touch LED 6w Touch Clip On, This runs in the afternoon and a few hours at night because its not as bright. This is the light that is on in the photo.

The lights are on a timer the little light comes on at 9.30 am till 11 am, then the big light kicks in as the little one goes out and stays on till 6 pm, then the little light kicks in till 9 pm.
Getting the timers right was a nightmare.

http://www.fishforums.net/threads/fishforums-net-january-2017-tank-of-the-month.443904/#post-3758266

Last edited:
Two entries. Getting worse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Still can't upload any photos so I guess my days in this forum are over.

Why cant you upload photos?
Have you tried uploading them to photobucket, tinypic or imgur and then copy pasting the link here?

Hi Nick, no idea TBH. I have tried all sorts of ways and keep getting a security message instead, or the loading just times out. I have tried on all different devices and have never been able to. Have also asked the forum moderators and have had no resolution. Good luck in TOTM.

Hi Nick, no idea TBH. I have tried all sorts of ways and keep getting a security message instead, or the loading just times out. I have tried on all different devices and have never been able to. Have also asked the forum moderators and have had no resolution. Good luck in TOTM.

Looking into this issue now.

Uploads seem to be working for me. Can you take a screenshot of the security error you get so I can see it, and email it to me here: johng at forumfoundry.com

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back