FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Do people actually watch Rachel O’ Leary? I don’t like her one bit. :oh::oh:
Ha ha! Yes, I like her a lot. Most of my friends in the 80s were "punk" so right away, her aesthetic appealed to me. But then when I found that she actually knows what she's talking about, I really liked her. She doesn't scream or get all excited or do gimmicky things that annoy me like a lot of youtube folks. The link is actually to her website though, not to a video. I tend to read more than watch videos. The first link is to Seriously Fish website, which I also really like for basic info.

I agree, I don't like Rachel O'Leary, her videos always seem scattered and her filming makes me car sick. I prefer Dustins Fish tanks, and The Fish Tales, and Aquarium Co Op, I also really like Foo the Flower Horn
I agree. I love Dustin. He actually lives about 40 minutes away from me! Which is crazy.

Like Rachel or not, she has good feeding advice for this particular fish, which is very difficult to feed. Hopefully the OP can keep this adorable fish alive and thriving! Also try the rocks in the sun. I used to keep several going so that I could rotate them as they were cleaned by the fish. But really, the best thing is to have lots of established plants. That creates lots of good food.

Thank you, I appreciate your insight. They sound like interesting fish :fish:
Totally interesting and adorable. Probably overlooked because they are small, dull in color, and difficult to feed. Also, the pricing can be wildly different. In the stores around me, I've seen them as low as $4 and as high as $16 each.

Totally interesting and adorable. Probably overlooked because they are small, dull in color, and difficult to feed. Also, the pricing can be wildly different. In the stores around me, I've seen them as low as $4 and as high as $16 each.
That is a wide price swing

I agree, I don't like Rachel O'Leary, her videos always seem scattered and her filming makes me car sick. I prefer Dustins Fish tanks, and The Fish Tales, and Aquarium Co Op, I also really like Foo the Flower Horn
Yeah, I love the Foo series.. Don't know Fish Tales, I need to check that out.

You like King of DIY? :lol: :lol:
I liked his earlier videos, since he became a "star", in his own opinion at least, I've liked his videos less and less. His DIY stuff was interesting but he doesn't seem too great at keeping fish, despite the thousands of dollars worth of equipment.

That is a wide price swing
Crazy price differences! Lowest prices were at chain stores and highest at the mom-and-pop.

On a different note, doesn't look like the OP has come back. I hope his stiphodon is doing okay.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back