Trying to find the perfect tank

Ieesha99

Reaction score
Iā€™ve been looking at the juwel primo 70l tank. Is this any good ?

The perfect tank is quite subjective... The stand and hood colour and style, the kind of glass, rimmless or covered etc.

Juwels are good over all but some dont like the inbuilt filter as it limits you to just an internal which can take up quite a bit of space. If you wanted to go for an external filter Juwels are not the best choice.

I like Evolution Aqua, Oase and Aqua One tanks you get some really good choices in there and all kinds of sizes and finishes too.

Wills

I dunno what part of the world you're in but here in the U.S. I use almost exclusively Facebook market place, Craigslist or offer up. You can find used tanks with a lot more bang for your buck that might also include filtration, lights etc etc..

That being said you might go look at a few tanks before you settle on one because they can make the pics look better than what the product actually is. This has happened to me numerous times. The amount of money I've saved is quite significant though and worth my time.

If you're new to having a "fish box" than a new all in one setup isn't a bad idea and you won't have to deal with someone else's problem if you don't know much about what you're looking for.

That's so personal to determine the perfect tank...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back