The Life And Times Of Chops The Oscar

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Bye?
How come? :(
:EDIT:

Just saw your post in the Board Announcements section. I thought something bad had happened to Chops, but this is awful if anything happens :(

Amongst other things I am fed up now with being sent things like this.....

"chops this chops that blah blah #71###ing blah. do you sleep with that ugly retarded thing? god if i had a fish that ugly id flush it down the toilet not bore everybody to death with it . give it a f****** rest you 2 faced old bag ."

I advertise stuff for sale on this site and another well known site where you sell stuff so I am easy to find. I am not sorry for being an animal lover and taking in unwanted fish, I hate seeing any creature being mistreated or used as a fashion statement or trinket, but to be abused for it, no thanks.

First of all to the person who sent that msg.

Nobody asked you to read the thread about chops so dont click on it if it bores you so much.

Secondly if you think a fish should be flushed because its not perfect then you shouldnt be on this site cos youre keeping fish for all the wrong reasons.

And finally god forbid your ever have a disabled child with an attitude like that.

Some people need to get a life and grow up. :/

It will never cease to amaze me as to how pathetic some people can be :(

I really admire what you do Star. You take on unwanted animals and give them amazingly good lives. Chops is testament to that. I hope to be able to do the same one day, and it's all because of reading about what you do.

Amongst other things I am fed up now with being sent things like this.....

"chops this chops that blah blah #71###ing blah. do you sleep with that ugly retarded thing? god if i had a fish that ugly id flush it down the toilet not bore everybody to death with it . give it a f****** rest you 2 faced old bag ."

I advertise stuff for sale on this site and another well known site where you sell stuff so I am easy to find. I am not sorry for being an animal lover and taking in unwanted fish, I hate seeing any creature being mistreated or used as a fashion statement or trinket, but to be abused for it, no thanks.

I am both shocked and disappointed by the way some idiots have treated you. What you do is brilliant and inspirational and me and many others truely admire what you have for cute Chopsy-wopsy :wub: Clearly the person (or fool should I say :grr: ) who has sent you that send you that message should be reported, seeing as he/she is not worthy of being a member on the forum. I just hope you still give us updates on Chops.

Carl

its a real shame how moronic some people can be if they dont like it dont read it no ones forcing them to

call the sender out :lol:

and its a real shame that your not gonna come on here any more star4 another valued member lost :crazy:

O my god, i can't believe how evil some people can be :angry: :angry:

I thought i'd come here for an update and i couldn't believe what i read!

I hope you come back star & chops,

Some people are just sick!!!

Howdy do dee :) I think enough time has passed for the nasty people to have forgotten all about Chops and his antics. Chops is still with me and still as naughty as ever, coming of age hasnt calmed him down one little bit hard to think I have had the brute now two years!!

Hey star,
Just spent the better part of my lunch reading through this thread and I for one was a big fan, despite missing the prelude. Glad to see you are back :)

~Crazybob

Most reactions

trending

Back