The Life And Times Of Chops The Oscar

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hi all, well my new tank is cool, Star forgot to put the cover between my tank and the buggy cage, unfortunately that clicky flashy box caught me at it.

023-2.jpg

But I did plead my innocence with my bestest Im sowwweee face.

026-3.jpg

I do likes this new tank, the filters now give me a double current, wwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

027-2.jpg

Arrrrrggggghhhh dis mad woman is at it again, dis aint no new furmommy, I cant even gets it.

114.jpg

Silly moo has stucked it to the wrong side of my tank, jeeze I am so upset now, I need feeding!

loving this thread . the sorry face is classic!! my 2 havebt got to that stage yet , so far all i ver get is the feeeeeeed uuuuuusss face :lol:

Merry Christmas Chops and Star! :hyper: :D
Have you been a good boy Chops? :shifty: :X :no: :nod: :hey:
What do you want for Christmas Chops? :D

Carl

Corse I bin a good boy, I aint bitten no one in weeks :lol:
I wants for christmas a new fermommy, prawns, bloodworm, prawns, pellets, prawns, my ball back, prawns and eeerrrrm did I mention prawns.

Cor blimey this christmas is a funny fing, star & the little humans stucked this tree outside my tank with all coloured balls on, it was no good outside my tank, stupid people, I cudda had a great time ripping it to bits and playing with the balls. Just in case me and the guys checked it out real good for out prezzies under it.

007.jpg

Now is this the face of an oscar with a prezzie under the tree!!!

010.jpg

I finks not!

Hi Chops fans, I have been sulking, I gots these tubes in my tank, 2 takes water out and 2 puts it back in, its my water and I wants it staying in my tank, not being pinched! I keeps headbutting these tubes to get them out of my tank an its giving me a headache. Star keeps putting them back on the sucky things every bloomin time I get one off and she keeps telling me I am a naughty fishy because if I knock it out of the tank I will have no water at all. Hmmph :angry: I donts like tubey things.

Yesterday two strangers came staring in my tank, I was half asleep just lounging in my comfy spot behind my bogwood when I spotted them. The lights came on in my tank and then I saw it, one of the ladies was holding a huge tube, no way was that going in my tank. I rushed to the front really cross shouting I didnt want that in my tank. Thankfully the ladies moved dead quick away from my tank and the tubey thing dropped to the floor. Star picked it up and gave it back to the lady and they shuffled off. My tank no more tubey things. :good:

Hey Chops fans, its me again. Oh boy am I in trouble again :sad: I has been bashin me spray bar a bit too much and made the end bit all wiggly and it keeps falling off. Star keeps putting it back on again, but I cant helps it its fun to wack it. Anyways last night Star was cleaning out that horried Rusty's tank and was paying me no attention no matter how much I wacked the spray bar. Then ooops the end fell off again. Star came over to my tank because there is a table in front of my tank where she had put all pipes and sponges and towel. She saw that I had knocked the end off my spray bar again. She lifted the lid and went to grab it, well I wanted to play so I charged at the end bit and grabbed it in my mouth and swam off, I heard Star shouting at me to drop, then I realised I couldnt drop it, I had got it stuck in my mouth :no: Star disappeared and came back with a horried net and caught me, I couldnt breath properly with the stopper stuck in my mouth and I was starting to feel all funny. Star opened my mouth really wide and tried to get the stopper out, but it was stuck, she wetted the towel and carried me into the kitchen where she got some tweezers and finally pulled the stopper out of my mouth. I couldnt breath I was out of water and felt awful, I dont remember much when the stopper finally came out until I realised I was back in my tank and star was holding me by the flow of the filter. I could breath again and started to feel better, slowly star released me from the towel and just held me in her hand until I could swim again. I am ok this morning, my mouth is a bit sore but it hasnt stopped me eating prawns for breakfast :D

Chop's, I know you've had a tough time. but just think what pain and worry you gave Star. Hope you are both better and calmer now. Have you learnt your lesson now. :sad:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back