Tell me something funny

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

FB_IMG_1684683326264.jpg

But fr, I do be making up random names for stuff when I don't remember what it's called 😂

A pessimist sees a dark tunnel
An optimist sees a light at the end of the tunnel
A realist sees a freight train
A train driver sees three idiots standing on the tracks

Last night I was watching Green Acres and for the longest time I’ve wondered what Mr. Haney’s first name is. It’s Charleton ! Charleton , get it ? Charlatan ! Veteran actor Joe Conley , who played storekeeper Ike Godsey on The Waltons , who as his nephew Heston Haney , spilled the beans. Charleton and Heston ? Charleton - charlatan ? I don’t care who you are , that’s great comedy . A small pleasure in life has been revealed to me through the magic of rerun syndication. Didn’t need no stinking internet !

Last night I was watching Green Acres and for the longest time I’ve wondered what Mr. Haney’s first name is. It’s Charleton ! Charleton , get it ? Charlatan ! Veteran actor Joe Conley , who played storekeeper Ike Godsey on The Waltons , who as his nephew Heston Haney , spilled the beans. Charleton and Heston ? Charleton - charlatan ? I don’t care who you are , that’s great comedy . A small pleasure in life has been revealed to me through the magic of rerun syndication. Didn’t need no stinking internet !
I like watching that when it comes on at times... lol

Green Acres is very philosophical and also a dark trip into the nether psyche. Oliver Wendell Douglas is trapped in a bizarre world where the absurd is normal. Now I wonder what Arnold Ziffell’s take on this would be ?
I have no idea what you just said 😃

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back