Tell me something funny

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Screenshot_2023-05-05_215948.jpg

I was going to share a joke about time travel, but nobody liked it.
How do you know whether anyone would like the joke or not? Not like you can see the future...😉 I'd love to hear the joke!😂
(Joking btw)

One day I was playing an online star wars game and I was in a troop transport ship... Now I like it when people take some of their roles seriously in a game... But these guys were like dead serious. They were acting like it wasn't a game and everything was super strict... 🙄
Now I'm sitting right next to the guy who is supposed to be Vader and I just couldn't resist...
I typed into the chat: "Were going on a trip in our little rocketship, flying throooough the sky, we probably will die"
And all of a sudden everyone else started adding onto the song and repeating those lyrics... Then we were all shot of course, but hey... It was fun while it lasted 🤣
Greatest comedic gaming moment ever for me...

A guy goes into a men’s room and he sees another guy crumple up a five dollar bill and throw it in the toilet. “What are you doing that for ?” he asks. The other guy says “You don’t think I’m sticking my hand in there for just the quarter I dropped do you ?” .

A guy goes into a men’s room and he sees another guy crumple up a five dollar bill and throw it in the toilet. “What are you doing that for ?” he asks. The other guy says “You don’t think I’m sticking my hand in there for just the quarter I dropped do you ?” .
Motivation 🤣

"I never really saw the Icarus story as a lesson about the limitations of humans. I always saw it more as a lesson about the limitations of wax as an adhesive." --a book the Badgerling is reading
I am intrigued and must read this book

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back