Tell me something funny

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

20230508_155615.jpg

Yeah, the author answers questions that people ask him on his website. Some are longer than others...
Ah ok! The memories of my English classes are kinda sparking up again lol. I think I remember our teacher saying something about that...
But I thought she said the origin of this story went further back?... Maybe I'm confusing two stories into one but I know I've heard this story before

@JuiceBox52 It's called What If? Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions.
It's hilarious!
I didn't know your quote was from that book. I love that one. Didn't he write a volume two? If so, do we have it?

@connorlindeman Here's what you do: Bury all that hornwort in the back yard. Wait several years. (estimates range from a few hundred to several million, depending on whom you ask and how deeply you bury the stuff) Anyway, when it's ready, drill a hole. Have containers ready to collect the oil. Sell it and get rich. I expect a cut of the profits for sharing my idea. You're welcome.

@connorlindeman Here's what you do: Bury all that hornwort in the back yard. Wait several years. (estimates range from a few hundred to several million, depending on whom you ask and how deeply you bury the stuff) Anyway, when it's ready, drill a hole. Have containers ready to collect the oil. Sell it and get rich. I expect a cut of the profits for sharing my idea. You're welcome.
Brilliant. We'll be rich!

Most reactions

trending

Back