These lights have stressed me out.

waynesworld9 1

New Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
25
Points
13
Location
Manchester
Hi all. well i set the tank up about 3 week ago, I was looking for lighting for it and got drawn to these darn things.



For the life of me i cant set them up properly. I do set them as instructions that come with, and messaged the seller which dont listen to what i am getting back from the APP, they ask for videos of what i am doing etc etc. I am not a tech head or into the faff or having to message folk back an dforth to sort thinsg thta should be so easy.

Hey what happended to the days of setting lihgts by flickogn a switch or for timed dimmers a non APP set up that is this much hard work.

Anyway sorry ill stop moaing, but they are difficlut as in i set it all up for dawn and dusk, check the schedual and its good, in the morning its all changed,. I am unable to set a group as i have 3 lights and the APP will not open the group.

Anway. Does naybody else use these or i have bought just cheap tat.


I think i will get rid and get a better set if theese dont work, which i have doubt they will work for me.

Appreciate all help. Hey ill buy you a crate if you pop around and set it up haha
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This is one of the reasons I buy from Amazon and not Ebay - the reviews on amazon will often give you tips on how to use them. Although not sure about all these new fangled things like linking to your phone to control. My phone only really gets used to call, text and take photo's.

Have a shufty on there to see if you can see one similar, and see if there is anything in reviews that may clue you in if no one else on here can help you??

Just had a quick looksee.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/SEAOURA-Aquarium-Planted-Light-120-137cm/dp/B0DG5LK4VW/?tag=fishforums-20

Not up to reading through the blurb though, getting tired.
 
If you want basic light controls W,R,B,G and easy phone Ap set up, try the Fluval AquaSky 3.0. I have these on 6 of my 8 tanks and love them. Brightness, color spectra, and coverage in the tank are quite good and none have let me down yet.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top