Tell me something funny

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

A few years ago I was hanging out with my friends at our church's Wednesday night kids club. I think I was 13 or so at the time... Someone a year older than me always bothers me with snowballs and anything else he can get his hands on (Water balloons, wood chips, balls, snowballs, hard ice chunks, etc. lol. Anyway, he had bombarded me with snowballs earlier that evening and shoved one down my coat. He was outside and just walked away from a few friends and I saw the perfect opportunity. I made a big ol hard snowball and chucked it right at his face. I proceeded to run around to the back of the building, and he followed me until he say his parents walking to the car outside. I've never seen someone run so fast in the other direction. 😂 😂 Really though, I don't think it would have been very good on his image chasing a girl- alone- in the dark... 😏

Once my dad cut his hair himself. He is REALLY good at cutting others' hair. He shaved it to about a fourth inch. He didn't even look the same. My grandma didn't recognize him. My mom thought a strange man was walking up our driveway, and here it was my dad. Very creepy. 😂

I heard this from some comedian, and it's actually true.

Sadly, in a marriage, there are only two outcomes.

1. DEATH
2. DIVORCE

When I get to that point I'll go with the death option lol.

Last edited:
A few years ago I was hanging out with my friends at our church's Wednesday night kids club. I think I was 13 or so at the time... Someone a year older than me always bothers me with snowballs and anything else he can get his hands on (Water balloons, wood chips, balls, snowballs, hard ice chunks, etc. lol. Anyway, he had bombarded me with snowballs earlier that evening and shoved one down my coat. He was outside and just walked away from a few friends and I saw the perfect opportunity. I made a big ol hard snowball and chucked it right at his face. I proceeded to run around to the back of the building, and he followed me until he say his parents walking to the car outside. I've never seen someone run so fast in the other direction. 😂 😂 Really though, I don't think it would have been very good on his image chasing a girl- alone- in the dark... 😏
Yup... Not a good image to put on for your mom and dad. 😅

"Son, why were you chasing that girl"

"Self defense?"

"Self... defense? You were defending yourself from a girl running away? Kid, imma whack your noggin"
I heard this from some comedian, and it's actually true.

Sadly, in a marriage, there are only two outcomes.

1. DEATH
2. DIVORCE

When I get to that point I'll go with the death option lol.
I would rather have the death option... That sounds bad BUT ITS NOT.
Now here is the tricky part... If you say you would want to die first because you don't want to go through the pain of losing your companion that's selfish. But if you say you want your companion to die first so they don't have to deal with the pain that can come across in the wroooong way 🤣

So I would want to die together after we have lived long happy lives

Yup... Not a good image to put on for your mom and dad. 😅

"Son, why were you chasing that girl"

"Self defense?"

"Self... defense? You were defending yourself from a girl running away? Kid, imma whack your noggin"
😂🤣😂🤣
I would rather have the death option... That sounds bad BUT ITS NOT.
Now here is the tricky part... If you say you would want to die first because you don't want to go through the pain of losing your companion that's selfish. But if you say you want your companion to die first so they don't have to deal with the pain that can come across in the wroooong way 🤣
So I would want to die together after we have lived long happy lives
Again, 😂🤣😂🤣

Oh my gosh LOL! Was it B****t? I never knew this. He got what was coming to him anyway. 🤣🤣🤣

33436521601415506046888984170195.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back