Tell me something funny

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

306663701_3259593387688030_8527940173294030261_n.jpg

Something funny- my nickname since I was like 2 years old has been “googles” don’t ask me why because I don’t know and neither do my parents (lol)

Whenever I have a friend talking to their Samsung saying “hey google” I turn around and say “what??” And it’s random and embarrassing:rofl:

I was little, really little, when a neon tetra in our family tank died. I sobbed for hours. :rolleyes: 😆🤣
That's not funny. It shows you have a heart. Nothing wrong with crying over the loss of life.
Something funny- my nickname since I was like 2 years old has been “googles” don’t ask me why because I don’t know and neither do my parents (lol)

Whenever I have a friend talking to their Samsung saying “hey google” I turn around and say “what??” And it’s random and embarrassing:rofl:
LOL.
I don't think I have ever heard that nickname... It's an interesting one thats for sure.

I wonder if your friends ever try to get you with that... By just saying "hey Google" and holding their phone just to see if you'll turn around 😅

In cricket there is a Googly, which is explained here..

...and sometimes if an umpire or a batsman was hit in a very delicate area by the cricket ball, it was often said that they got hit in the googlies...

...and sometimes if an umpire or a batsman was hit in a very delicate area by the cricket ball, it was often said that they got hit in the googlies...
Well there you go... There's one explanation 🤣

I’ve played cricket for years. I once was bowling and hit the batsmen in the box (private area). He went down like a sack of potatoes. The umpire turned to me smiling and said ‘one ball left’.

Probably the funniest occasion I’ve had playing cricket lol

That's not funny. It shows you have a heart. Nothing wrong with crying over the loss of life.

LOL.
I don't think I have ever heard that nickname... It's an interesting one thats for sure.

I wonder if your friends ever try to get you with that... By just saying "hey Google" and holding their phone just to see if you'll turn around 😅
The thing is they don’t KNOW that it’s my nickname because only my mom calls me that :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back