Starting to get VERY irritated at this site now...

Do members that have recently made a donation automatically get a year of this membership? I think that would only be fair...
No, I think it's only for "premium" members... You can't just donate $1 and get all the perks. You would have to sign up for it

I donated $100.00.....
Well that was VERY generous BUT, you did not sign up for premium, meaning you don't get the perks.

It's like this:
You can donate to a game and maybe get a badge or something OR sign up for the monthly or yearly donation program (which may or may not be less than donating individually) and get a bunch of in-game perks

Well that was VERY generous BUT, you did not sign up for premium, meaning you don't get the perks.

It's like this:
You can donate to a game and maybe get a badge or something OR sign up for the monthly or yearly donation program (which may or may not be less than donating individually) and get a bunch of in-game perks
No big deal as I didn't donate expecting any perks as there were none offered at the time. As my Firefox add blocker does well it doesn't really matter.

No big deal as I didn't donate expecting any perks as there were none offered at the time. As my Firefox add blocker does well it doesn't really matter.
But you can also add your own title thing with it as a perk 😉

I bought it because this forum has saved me so much time and given me so much knowedlge. The least I could do is give $1 for each month of the year
Agh I want to so bad... maybe when I have a job and a credit/debit card lol

open a Koolaid stand on a hot day. .. in a couple of hours you'll have enough for a membership

open a Koolaid stand on a hot day. .. in a couple of hours you'll have enough for a membership
I already do have enough... it's just there is no real steady income. And even that wouldn't be enough for the tank and the membership... also I would need some sort of credit/debit card... which I don't have

I bought it because this forum has saved me so much time and given me so much knowedlge. The least I could do is give $1 for each month of the year
That is why I donated. ;) I believe in giving back when I receive. ;) I'll end up joining just to help this site. ;)

I already do have enough... it's just there is no real steady income. And even that wouldn't be enough for the tank and the membership... also I would need some sort of credit/debit card... which I don't have
Mowing isn't a bad idea. Mayhaps you could use the home owner's mower. As far as a credit card mayhaps you could give your parents -- I'm guessing that you are a kid -- the money to put in a PayPal account for you. I would guess that this site would accept PayPal.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back