Starting to get VERY irritated at this site now...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I have a manual push mower. Everyone else has electric or gas lol
I have a riding mower, cause I kinda have to mow over 2 acres.
25A9C544-3E16-4BB1-BB94-3FD56648E0CD.jpeg

Weeeeell... I have to be honest here. An anonymous someone on the forum gifted me a membership. I am very thankful to whomever they are
Well good for them, you deserve it. You at least seem to try. Too many today (young and old) have gone the I'm owed crud. That don't fly. You get what you deserve by earning the same. I'm happy that someone sponsored you. Remember to pay it forward when you are able. May sound odd but paying forward is a big part of Karma. If you don't know Karma look it up but look at at least a dozen sources and figure the average. That MAY get you in the ballpark.

Ya, I know that I'm weird but then I died in 1973 and survived. Near death experience thing while in the military. Totally changed my outlook on life.

Well good for them, you deserve it. You at least seem to try. Too many today (young and old) have gone the I'm owed crud. That don't fly. You get what you deserve by earning the same. I'm happy that someone sponsored you. Remember to pay it forward when you are able. May sound odd but paying forward is a big part of Karma. If you don't know Karma look it up but look at at least a dozen sources and figure the average. That MAY get you in the ballpark.

Ya, I know that I'm weird but then I died in 1973 and survived. Near death experience thing while in the military. Totally changed my outlook on life.
Thank you very much.
Yah, I always try to pay forward kindness. And I always try to be kind anyways...
I hate it when the young and old feel like they are entitled to stuff. (At least the elderly have more of a right feeling that way though)... But the younger generation definitely has 0 rights to say that they are entitled to or owed anything... Unless they literally have done something incredible...

Also, sorry to hear about your near death experience. It must have been really scary.

Also, sorry to hear about your near death experience. It must have been really scary.
Not scary at all. It was actually quite enlightening and removed any fear of death as I then knew there is something after we leave this existence. Actually had a conversation with something I can't describe. I was asked if I had done what I was supposed to do. I answered no and my body started breathing again. If there is nothing beyond our current existance what was I talking with??? :dunno:

Not scary at all. It was actually quite enlightening and removed any fear of death as I then knew there is something after we leave this existence. Actually had a conversation with something I can't describe. I was asked if I had done what I was supposed to do. I answered no and my body started breathing again. If there is nothing beyond our current existance what was I talking with??? :dunno:
Pretty crazy man... That is truly incredible.

Oh, that was the quick version. There was a LOT more involved.
I'm sure there was! Sounds like there would be... You can tell me if you want. IF YOU WANT. I don't want you to get to personal or anything if you don't want to...

Heres my beast of a mower:
View attachment 161760
Makes very short work of the lawns in my area.

Its old but it still runs very well.
My friends has 2 very expensive one of those. He mows around 35 lawns in his neighborhood and makes absolute bank off of it. He already has a car, and he’s only 16.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back