Simonas!... Happy Birthday!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

thanks very much chaps!!

34 yrs old getting on a bit now, the hiardresser even trimmed my eyebrows when cutting my hair yesterday!!!!

LOL probably best not to admit these things, did he do your ear and nose hair as well?
Anyway who said 34 is old? You are a young whipper snapper... happy birthday, have a great weekend xx

hehe cheers Mel

I think she did it as I was winding her up for being 39 this year, shes cut my hair for 10 yrs or so so I get on with her. My mrs has got me a a massage and eyebrow wax ????? off the kids from her friends shop as well. What are people trrying to tell me!!! Her mates fit though so not a problem lol

Thanks ladies

Just got in, the mrs had a bottle of wine with the meal and more jd's when we went to see my mates band, shes fell asleep bladdered!!! got in the mother in law fell asleep with the heating on full blast for 4 hours, the kids (7and 4) are wide awake its so hot so I;m up with the kids watching peppa pig before I try and put the wide awake little blighters back to bed!!!!

I had a good night though lol

cheers and night xx

happy_birthday_balloons-1548.gif

Thanks ladies

Just got in, the mrs had a bottle of wine with the meal and more jd's when we went to see my mates band, shes fell asleep bladdered!!! got in the mother in law fell asleep with the heating on full blast for 4 hours, the kids (7and 4) are wide awake its so hot so I;m up with the kids watching peppa pig before I try and put the wide awake little blighters back to bed!!!!

I had a good night though lol

cheers and night xx
should of give them some jd that would send them straight to sleep :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Back