Sick killing method, STOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Smells Trolling and or Flaming, or just wanting to get people worked up*

I just say let this post die. If he wants to do it his way let him, but if he does do it his way well then, I hope he chokes on his on spit every night to feel guilty. Just let it die people.

words just have no effect on pratts like you wolf. maybe i'll come to Manchester and stomp on your head! second thoughts YOU'RE NOT WORTH THE ENERGY.

Have a nice life and I hope that when you come back in the next life you are a fish in someones tank, that feels just like you do!

danio2004 said:
...I think that you are just a cruel and sick individual, typical manchunian.
Hi danio2004 :)

What's a manchunian? I really hope this is not an ethnic slur! -_-

Funny, that's what you guys are. Haven't seen a topic like this is a couple of weeks. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

devils advocate what are you saying
that hurts.
i only have a few buddy's on here and i think i have there understanding.

A big thanks to interested and phantom thief for there unphased support

Inchworm said:
danio2004 said:
...I think that you are just a cruel and sick individual, typical manchunian.
Hi danio2004 :)

What's a manchunian? I really hope this is not an ethnic slur! -_-
a manchunian is someone from Manchester
It's not a slur to those that live there.
If i've offended you or anyone else then accept my appologies ,but if i've offended wolf then GOOD!

wolfie33 said:
devils advocate what are you saying
that hurts.
i only have a few buddy's on here and i think i have there understanding.

A big thanks to interested and phantom thief for there unphased support
you gonna keep starting threads like this untill your sure they like you? cause that seems to me what your doing..keep asking them to back you up on anything you start up.

I love reading the fights on this forum....where can you get helpful info about fish and fighting at the same time....keep up the good work people :lol: :p

There are 3 acceptable ways to euthanise a terminally ill fish,

1) crush its head with a hard blow, only works with small to medium sized fish

2) remove the head with one quick cut from a sharp knife or cleaver, this is better for larger fish

3) Clove oil, this works for all fish but you have to get the dosage right or it can take a while.

The best solution is look after your fish well and keep them alive.

*oops - I think they were being moved around...sorry*

well fawke
i dont hate villa at all i quite like them.

anyway i'm as danio said from manchester anyway.

as regard to this post i do like to start solid debates it's just some people cant debate without resorting to stomping on my head.like danio

what are your views on this.

hey wolf-im not for your argument or against it but you really discredit your argument by acting like a 3 year old. you should make logical statements and challenge other opinions with more logical statements if you want to get through to you opponents.
i dont see why you started a thread on euthanasia if you then said you had no time for bleeding heart liberals. if you want to humanely euthanise a fish, by most you would be considered a bleeding heart liberal. (i actually consider myself a bleeding heart conservative-im a republican animal rights/environmental supporter. yeah-i know thats wierd)

i do think with stomping there is too much room for error. i would use a hammer instead. or just decapitate the fish. i have heard that clove oil works but im not sure there is a way to know for sure since we cant ask the fish. although one time i tried to decapitate one of my fish and i missed and just cut into him because i was too chicken to look as i slammed the knife down. if you look where you are chopping/slamming (hammer) then your fish should die a quick death.

I have a zebra danio. We went away for the weekend and when we came back he was lying at the bottom of the tank - no sign of disease or anything. We thought he was dead, but when we went to scoop him up, he started moving.

We left him alone and kept an eye on him. He stayed on the bottom and would swim in circles. We really think he had a stroke. He was still breathing and eating. Some other friends who have fish said we should euthanize him. I just can't bring myself to do that. I believe in the sanctity of life and I wouldn't want someone to kill me just because they thought I didn't met their standard of quality of life.

So needless to say, the danio is still alive and is now starting to swim straight, although I think he is paralysed on one side. The other fish in the tank don't bother him too much. There was the occassional nudge when he would just lay on the bottom.

Here' my point - if I would have killed him, I would be short one zebra danio and would have the guilt of killing him on my conscience.

Before you decide to euthanize, please make sure they are really truly terminal.

Thanks for reading my rant. ;)

WOW

that put me in my place

I do tend to use the wrong words,sorry

i think people on here would like to see the back of me! maybe i should stick to talking to myself, what do you think?

See ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back